We are heycar.
heycar wants to change the way customers find and buy their next car. We are a fast-growing start-up in the center of Berlin that strives to break up the used-car market. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space. We have established an independent, agile and deeply entrepreneurial culture whilst being backed by major automotive players. Our team of highly motived digital experts is embracing the opportunity of challenging our market’s status quo.
Who we are looking for.
- You have multiple years of experience in technical product management with consumer facing platforms
- You can make decisions in the face of competing stakeholder requirements
- You have powerful qualitative and quantitative skills and know when to use which
- You are comfortable with A/B testing or otherwise correlating cause and impact of the work that you do
- You are a German speaker, a great writer and presenter
- You are able to translate complicated ideas and communicate these clearly with stakeholders
- You are curious and bring passion to your work - Inspiring others just happens when you work with them
What you will do.
- You will identify new product opportunities and improve our existing product features as well as functionalities
- You will effect the product strategy to better serve our customers and users
- You will work cross-functionally, collaborating and coordinating with engineering, marketing, design, business development and sales
What we offer.
- An experienced international team of brand and start-up pros who truly make a difference
- Working with state-of-the-art technology
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Wedding - 30 seconds from the Leopoldplatz tube stop (we timed it)
- Business English and German courses
- Friday beer, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Marta Gobbo, Technology Recruiter.