We are heycar.
heycar wants to change the way customers find and buy their next car. We are a fast-growing start-up in the center of Berlin that strives to break up the used-car market. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space. We have established an independent, agile and deeply entrepreneurial culture whilst being backed by major automotive players. Our team of highly motivated digital experts is embracing the opportunity of challenging our market’s status quo.
We are now looking for an Agile Coach to coach and enable our engineering and product teams to work effectively together. You will drive building an environment where continuous improvement of the development process is in focus and where everyone's common goal is to deliver outstanding software as fast as possible while having fun. You will work with cross-functional user experience oriented teams in a very fast paced environment, having a major impact in how we deliver towards our vision. We strive to be world-class - and we expect no less from you.
Who we are looking for.
- You have a profound understanding of software development process and agile methodologies
- You have an insatiable appetite for learning new things and improving existing ones and care about learning in a continuous fashion
- You have significant experience working with engineering and product teams working in a user experience oriented cross-functional setting, ideally in scaled agile environments
- You feel very much at ease in facilitating, coaching, and mentoring teams and individuals towards rapidly delivering high impact software and processes
- You have strong knowledge and experience with a variety of Agile approaches, including Scrum and Kanban. Agile related certification would be a plus
- You excel at communication and group dynamics, enabling a sense of trust and safety
- You feel comfortable in constructively raising issues and inspiring change
- You thrive in dealing with or resolving situations of conflict, ambiguity, and uncertainty
What you will do.
- You will facilitate sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos
- You will reach out to the larger company network for impediment removal
- You support in maintaining relevant metrics that help the product engineering teams measure success
- You drive a healthy, collaborative and continuously improving culture across our engineering and product teams
- You actively support the engineering and product teams to deliver value linked to our company OKRs more effectively
- You collaborate with peers to deliver effective ways of working towards our company vision
- You will coach teams and individuals facing challenges related to how they work together and provide continuous feedback on related matters
- You will be the ambassador for agile software development and organizational practices
- You will coach teams and individuals on Agile and Lean concepts, principles and practices
- You will provide transparency by developing and facilitating effective meetings and methods of communication to ensure that all relevant stakeholders are kept up to date
What we have to offer.
- The best mix between corporate and start-up culture
- An experienced international team of brand and start-up pros who truly make a difference
- Working with state-of-the-art technology
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Wedding - 30 seconds from the Leopoldplatz tube stop (we timed it)
- Business English and German courses
- Friday beer, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Marta Gobbo, Technology Recruiter