We are heycar.
heycar wants to change the way customers find and buy their next car. We are a fast-growing start-up in the center of Berlin that strives to break up the used-car market. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space. We have established an independent, agile and deeply entrepreneurial culture whilst being backed by major automotive players. Our team of highly motived digital experts is embracing the opportunity of challenging our market’s status quo.
Who we are looking for.
- You have approximately 3 years of experience in mobile product management with Android or iOS
- You have experience in building, deploying and maintaining mobile applications
- Ideally, you have worked with React Native apps
- You have experience in building a MVP
- You are able to translate complicated ideas and communicate these clearly with stakeholders
- You are curious and bring passion to your work and the car industry
- You are proficient in English, German is a plus
What you will do.
- You will work with a team of developers and designers to build and maintain our high traffic, high visibility app
- You will identify new product opportunities and improve our existing product features and functionalities
- You will be responsible for mobile analytics and working closely with our UX team, which is talking to and bringing in users
- You will work cross-functionally, collaborating and coordinating with engineering, marketing, design, business development, sales and the rest of the product team
- You will promote your mobile solution internally and get people excited about it
What we offer.
- The best mix between corporate and start-up culture
- An experienced international team of brand and start-up pros who truly want to make a difference
- Working with State-of-the-art technology
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Wedding - 30 seconds from the Leopold tube stop (we timed it)
- Business English and German courses
- Friday beer, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Tatjana Mäder, Sr. Interim Recruiting Specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org