Who Are We?
heycar is changing the way customers find and buy their next car by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space. Some of the biggest players in the automotive industry share and back our vision. The heycar Group supports the ventures in the UK, Spain and Germany, roll out into new markets and is the connector to the shareholders. We are looking for entrepreneurial self-starters who want to change the way people buy and use mobility services. You will be a vital part of the heycar Group, working closely with the CEO, CFO, and our teams to ensure a high-performance and effectivity in our day-to-day business.
What Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Support the heycar Group Managing Directors and project teams in the structuring, execution and follow-up of major projects
- Develop and create presentations for our senior leadership team
- Coordinate and align various stakeholder’s and shareholder’s interactions and requests
- Support office management tasks like travel planning and logistics and key team activities like our all-hands meetings
- Ensure highly functioning and continuously improving office
What You Bring to The Role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or similar discipline
- Working experience in the field of project management, senior leadership assistance or management consultancy
- Experience in supporting and working closely with C-levels.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple work streams and prioritize needs
- Strong communication skills with a focus on the audience
- Fluent in German and business English;
- Right balance between pragmatism and reasonable attention to detail
- Passion to learn and express own ideas
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of project management methods is a plus
What We Have to Offer:
- A great mix between the reach of an established corporate and the fast decision making of a start-up
- Growth opportunities in one of the fastest growing start-ups in Germany
- State of the art equipment to make sure nothing stands in the way of your ambitions
- An experienced international team of start-up pros who truly want to change the way people buy and use mobility
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Berlin
- Plus, our office amenities: Friday beer, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruits
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Smita Malviya, Recruiter.