We are heycar!
We're making the market for used cars better than ever. We are an authentic start-up with the power of an established corporation. At heycar we make fast but well-informed decisions – based on highly organized and efficient operations. We learn from each another on a daily basis, because we all contribute our own individual point of view. For us, mutual trust, transparency and quality take top priority – which is rather different than has been the case on this market in the past.
Who are you?
- You are curious about people and their behavior, current trends and market developments
- You have a basic understanding of various research methods (qualitative and quantitative ) and their application in all product phases
- You have a diversified background and a variety of interests to draw inspiration from to come up with own ideas to improve our product.
- Copywriting experience (in German) is a plus.
- Fluency in German and good English skills
Who we are looking for.
- You connect customer input, feedback and market data to get an overall understanding of the customer
- You define personas, customer journey mappings and behavior models
- You support the Design Team with the preparation, implementation and evaluation of qualitative and quantitative user research and analysis
- You explore UX issues on our website through quantitative Data and user interviews
- You support us with the documentation of findings
- You work directly with UX/UI Designers and Product Managers
What we offer.
- An ideal mix of corporate and start-up culture
- An experienced team of brand and start-up professionals
- State-of-the-art technology
- Office in Berlin's Hip Hood of Tomorrow "Wedding’s Sprengelkiez" with a huge roof terrace
- Free snacks and drinks
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Isabelle Schultz, Working Student Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding.