We are heycar!
We're making the market for used cars better than ever. We are an authentic start-up with the power of an established corporation. At heycar we make fast but well-informed decisions – based on highly organised and efficient operations. We learn from each another on a daily basis, because we all contribute our own individual point of view. For us, mutual trust, transparency and quality take top priority – which is rather different than has been the case on this market in the past.
Who are you?
Are you interested in real start-up under the umbrella of an established group? With loads of freedom for new ideas? Here, you can get involved in something big, because heycar is growing sustainably as well as swiftly. This means that there are numerous opportunities for both your and our advancement. We want you to have some initial professional experience and a desire for another challenge. Together, we can get the next big thing up and running. How does that sound to you?
Who we are looking for.
- You speak fluently English
- You have been exposed to coding on any programming language
- You are eager to code and learn more on daily bases
- You have ideas and love to experiment them
What we offer.
- An ideal mix of corporate and start-up culture
- An experienced team of brand and start-up professionals
- State-of-the-art technology
- Office in Berlin's Hip Hood of Tomorrow "Wedding’s Sprengelkiez" with a huge roof terrace
- Free snacks and drinks
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Isabelle Schultz, Working Student Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding.