We are heycar!
We’re making the vehicle market for second-hand cars better than ever before. We are a real start-up with the power of an established group. At heycar, we make swift, but informed decisions - and we very much like avoiding any great chaos. We learn from each other on a daily basis because everyone here brings his or her own perspective. In doing so, we attach great importance to mutual trust, transparency and quality - very different to what has been the case in this market until now.
Who are you?
- You have proficiency in building software solutions while ensuring performance, scalability and maintenance
- You understand that done is better than perfect
- You have a clear understanding of what constitutes a good user experience
- You are an excellent team player and mentor, who ensures that knowledge is shared and increased
- You thrive working in a diverse and multinational environment
Who we are looking for.
- You have experience in developing and maintaining server side rendered progressive web-apps (React, Redux, styled components, Vue, Vuex e.g.)
- You are familiar with automated testing (Jest, Sinon, Cypress)
- You support the team with ideation, definition, planning, implementation and troubleshooting of features and projects
- You are experienced in defining and implementing APIs including versioning and extensions
- You know how to consume different types of APIs
- You are familiar with A/B testing and feature flagging techniques
- You speak English on a business fluent level
What we offer.
- An ideal mix of corporate and start-up culture
- An experienced team of brand and start-up professionals
- State-of-the-art technology
- Office in Berlin's Hip Hood of Tomorrow "Wedding’s Sprengelkiez" with a huge roof terrace
- German language courses
- Free snacks and drinks
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Alexandra Jasper, Sr. Interim Recruiter.