We are heycar!
We’re making the vehicle market for second-hand cars better than ever before. We are a real start-up with the power of an established group. At heycar, we make swift, but informed decisions - and we very much like avoiding any great chaos. We learn from each other on a daily basis because everyone here brings his or her own perspective. In doing so, we attach great importance to mutual trust, transparency and quality - very different to what has been the case in this market until now.
Who are you?
- You can either be just starting out as a developer as well as having several years of experience as a senior/lead java engineer and or system architect
- You come with knowledge of web technologies like Java 8, Spring Framework and (non-) relational databases
- You have proficiency in the development and maintenance of microservices using Spring Boot
- You are familiar with AWS and Kubernetes for deploying applications
- You know when to add and how to use metrics in your favor for improving and scaling applications
- You understand design, implementation and operation of distributed services and APIs
- You have a solution-oriented mind-set combined with a good mixture of pragmatism and quality standards
- You speak English on a business fluent level
Who we are looking for.
- You support our team with ideation, definition, planning, implementation and troubleshooting of features and projects
- You work with definition and implementation of API’s with different teams, considering versioning and extension
- You contribute to the team's work with high-quality, well-tested and scalable code
- You ensure code quality and maintainability by evolving architecture and tech stack, code reviews, refactoring, standards and improving build and test systems
- You develop and optimize our innovative platform
- You troubleshoot and solve complex problems
- You collaborate with our developer team on optimization of the infrastructure
What we offer.
- An ideal mix of corporate and start-up culture
- An experienced team of brand and start-up professionals
- State-of-the-art technology
- Office in Berlin's Hip Hood of Tomorrow "Wedding’s Sprengelkiez" with a huge roof terrace
- German language courses
- Free snacks and drinks
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Alexandra Jasper, Sr. Interim Recruiter.