Who are We?
heycar is changing the way customers find and buy their next car by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space. Some of the biggest players in the automotive industry share and back our vision.
The heycar Group, supports the ventures in the UK, Spain and Germany, prepares roll out into new markets and is the connector to the shareholders. We are looking for entrepreneurial self-starters who want to change the way people buy and use mobility services. You will be a vital part of ambitious expanding heycar Group, working closely with our Managing Directors and our teams to create the next chapter of the heycar story.
What Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Identify and evaluate strategic investment and acquisition targets for the heycar Group across existing and potential markets in Europe
- Develop financial models and perform company valuations
- Organization and handling of the entire due diligence process in cooperation with internal and external stakeholders
- Analysis of suitable transaction structures
- Prepare the negotiation of deal terms
- Provide senior executives with relevant insights to drive a fact-based decision-making process
- Generate investor relations presentations for internal and external audience groups
- Support the integration of acquired companies or assets into existing Group structures
What You Bring to The Role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Law Studies with relevant majors, Master’s Degree is a plus
- 3+ years of relevant working experience in the field of mergers & acquisition projects, management consulting or investment banking
- Relevant experience with due diligence processes
- Ability to manage a process from opportunity identification to transaction execution end-to-end
- Client-facing experience with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Enjoy tackling complex questions
- Strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Internationally and interculturally open minded
- High degree of passion, willingness to travel internationally
- Strong hands-on mentality and can-do attitude
- Fluent in German and Business English
What We Have to Offer:
- A great mix between the reach of an established corporate and the fast decision making of a start-up
- Growth opportunities in one of the fastest growing start-ups in Germany
- State of the art equipment to make sure nothing stands in the way of your ambitions
- An experienced international team of start-up pros who truly want to change the way people buy and use mobility
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Berlin
- Plus, our office amenities: Friday beer, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruits
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Smita Malviya, Recruiter.