We are heycar.
heycar wants to change the way customers find and buy their next car. We are a fast-growing start-up in the center of Berlin that strives to break up the used-car market. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space. We have established an independent, agile and deeply entrepreneurial culture whilst being backed by major automotive players. Our team of highly motived digital experts is embracing the opportunity of challenging our market’s status quo.
Who we are looking for.
- You can either be just starting out as a developer as well as having several years of experience as a senior/lead java engineer and or system architect
- You come with knowledge of web technologies like Java 8, Spring Framework and (non-) relational databases
- You have proficiency in the development and maintenance of microservices using Spring Boot
- You are familiar with AWS and Kubernetes for deploying applications
- You know when to add and how to use metrics in your favor for improving and scaling applications
- You understand design, implementation and operation of distributed services and APIs
- You have a solution-oriented mind-set combined with a good mixture of pragmatism and quality standards
- You speak English on a business fluent level
What you will do.
- You support our team with ideation, definition, planning, implementation and troubleshooting of features and projects
- You work with definition and implementation of API’s with different teams, considering versioning and extension
- You contribute to the team's work with high-quality, well-tested and scalable code
- You ensure code quality and maintainability by evolving architecture and tech stack, code reviews, refactoring, standards and improving build and test systems
- You develop and optimize our innovative platform
- You troubleshoot and solve complex problems
What we have to offer.
- The best mix between corporate and start-up culture
- An experienced international team of brand and start-up pros who truly make a difference
- Working with state-of-the-art technology
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Wedding - 30 seconds from the Leopoldplatz tube stop (we timed it)
- Business English and German courses
- Friday beer, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Mascha Weinkauff, Sr. Interim Recruiter.