We are heycar.
heycar wants to change the way customers find and buy their next car. We are a fast-growing startup in the center of Berlin that strives to break-up the used-car market by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies to become a leader in our space. While we are backed by a major German automotive player, we have established an independent, agile and deeply entrepreneurial culture. Our team of highly motived digital experts is embracing the opportunity of challenging our market’s status quo.
Who are you?
- You are significantly involved in the development and expansion of (technological) organisation and an important part of our future national (and international) growth
- You are responsible for our full-cycle recruiting, from the creation of job profiles and active sourcing to leading interviews and contract negotiation as well as controlling external agencies
- Together with the People Managers, you create the hiring plan and select suitable search channels
- You take the lead on special projects together with the C Level, such as implementing new performance management approaches for our squad design with the Engineering, Product and UX/UI Design departments
- You master social interaction with online channels and sourcing strategies, as well as events and meet ups and address these candidates professionally and persuasively
Who we are looking for.
- You bring with you 3-5 years of substantiated professional experience in recruiting including developer profiles, ideally in a fast-growing start-up environment
- You have gained a wide range of experience in project management and have supervised other digital companies in periods of growth
- You may have a successfully completed diploma in economics, technology, psychology, marketing, communication or a similar subject, a focus on HR is a plus
- You have a confident and open manner, are empathetic and good at communicating and also have good people skills
- Thanks to your talent for organisation and coordination, you keep calm and see the big picture in times of turbulence
- You are confident working with MS Office programmes as well as Greenhouse, Personio, Confluence, Power Point and Excel
- Your approach to work is structured and hands-on and you enjoy working both independently and as part of a team
- You are fluent in German and English in spoken and written form
What we offer.
- An ideal mix of corporate and start-up culture
- An experienced team of brand and start-up professionals
- State-of-the-art technology
- Foreign language courses
- Free snacks and drinks
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Katharina Wäschenbach, Head of People & Culture (HR).