We are heycar.
We’re making the vehicle market for second-hand cars better than ever before. We are a real start-up with the power of an established group. At heycar, we make swift, but informed decisions - and we very much like avoiding any great chaos. We learn from each other on a daily basis because everyone here brings his or her own perspective. In doing so, we attach great importance to mutual trust, transparency and quality - very different to what has been the case in this market until now.
Who are you?
- You bring several years of substantiated professional experience in recruiting, ideally in a fast-growing start-up environment
- You have gained a wide range of experience in project management and have supervised other digital companies in periods of growth
- You may have a successfully completed diploma in economics, technology, psychology, marketing, communication or a similar subject, a focus on HR is a plus
- You have a confident and open manner, are empathetic and good at communicating and also have good people skills
- Thanks to your talent for organisation and coordination, you keep calm and see the big picture in times of turbulence
- You are confident working with MS Office programmes as well as Greenhouse, Personio, Confluence, Power Point and Excel
- Your approach to work is structured and hands-on and you enjoy working both independently and as part of a team
- You are fluent in German and English
Who we are looking for.
- You are significantly involved in the development and expansion of (technological) organisation and an important part of our future national (and international) growth
- You are responsible for our full-cycle recruiting, from the creation of job profiles and active sourcing to leading interviews and contract negotiation as well as controlling external agencies
- Together with the People Managers, you create the hiring plan and select suitable search channels
- You take the lead on special projects together with the C Level, such as implementing new performance management approaches for our squad design with the Engineering, Product and UX/UI Design departments
- You master social interaction with online channels and sourcing strategies, as well as events and meet ups and address these candidates professionally and persuasively
What we offer.
- An ideal mix of corporate and start-up culture
- An experienced team of brand and start-up professionals
- State-of-the-art technology
- German language courses / business english courses
- Free snacks and drinks
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you!