We are heycar!
We're making the market for used cars better than ever. We are an authentic start-up with the power of an established corporation. At heycar we make fast but well-informed decisions – based on highly organised and efficient operations. We learn from each another on a daily basis, because we all contribute our own individual point of view. For us, mutual trust, transparency and quality take top priority – which is rather different than has been the case on this market in the past.
Who are you?
- Experience managing kubernetes clusters in production with live traffic
- Familiarity with tools for system provisioning, configuration and management (Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Capistrano, etc)
- Skilled with system-level(golang) or scripting(python/ruby) programming
- Experience with streaming/queueing (kafka, kinesis)
- Experience hosting kubernetes, elastic-search, kafka
- Previous experience with AWS managing multiple accounts
- Hands-on experience with AWS ELB on large spikes
Who we are looking for.
- Work with the heycar engineering team daily to ensure scalability and reliability of our solutions
- Increase instrumentation and automation in all aspects of day to day operations for heycar
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues occurring in production ensuring the maximum uptime for our customers
- Manage our Kubernetes clusters, terraform automated provisioning infrastructure, and build systems (CD/CI)
- Design, implement or host new solutions to improve the reliability and resilience of the systems in production
- Participate in on-call rotation and organize predicted traffic spikes loads with the marketing team (e.g.: tv-campaigns, seasons, events)
What we offer.
- An ideal mix of corporate and start-up culture
- An experienced team of brand and start-up professionals
- State-of-the-art technology
- Office in Berlin's Hip Hood of Tomorrow "Wedding’s Sprengelkiez" with a huge roof terrace
- German language courses
- Free snacks and drinks
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you!