We are heycar!
heycar wants to change the way customers find and buy their next car. We are a fast-growing start-up in the center of Berlin that strives to break up the used-car market. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space. We have established an independent, agile and deeply entrepreneurial culture whilst being backed by major automotive players. Our team of highly motived digital experts is embracing the opportunity of challenging our market’s status quo.
Who we are looking for.
- You are experienced in managing Kubernetes clusters in production with live traffic
- You are familiar with tools for system provisioning, configuration and management (Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Capistrano, etc)
- You are skilled with system-level (Golang) or scripting (Python/Ruby) programming
- You have experience with streaming/queueing (Kafka, Kinesis)
- You have experience in hosting Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, Kafka
- You have previous experience with AWS managing multiple accounts
- You have Hands-on experience with AWS ELB on large spikes
What you will do.
- You will work with the heycar engineering team daily to ensure scalability and reliability of our solutions
- You will increase instrumentation and automation in all aspects of day to day operations for heycar
- You will troubleshoot and resolve any issues occurring in production ensuring the maximum uptime for our customers
- You will manage our Kubernetes clusters, terraform automated provisioning infrastructure, and build systems (CD/CI)
- You will design, implement or host new solutions to improve the reliability and resilience of the systems in production
- You will participate in on-call rotation and organize predicted traffic spikes loads with the marketing team (e.g.: tv-campaigns, seasons, events)
What we offer.
- An experienced international team of brand and start-up pros who truly make a difference
- Working with state-of-the-art technology
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Wedding - 30 seconds from the Leopoldplatz tube stop (we timed it)
- Business English and German courses
- Friday beer, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Smita Malviya, Technical Recruiter.