We are heycar!
We're making the market for used cars better than ever. We are an authentic start-up with the power of an established corporation. At heycar we make fast but well-informed decisions – based on highly organised and efficient operations. We learn from each another on a daily basis, because we all contribute our own individual point of view. For us, mutual trust, transparency and quality take top priority – which is rather different than has been the case on this market in the past.
Who are you?
- You have experience in Big Data engineering
- You maintain data warehouse and data lake infrastructure on the cloud
- You are proficient in Python, Bash or similar coding languages - knowledge in Java, React, Go and/or Kotlin are a plus
- You have excellent knowledge in SQL
- You are an expert with data visualisation tools like Tableau or Looker
- You have an analytical mindset and you are always keen on improvements in your area of expertise
- You are result-driven and detail-oriented with a strong sense of responsibility
- You have business fluent English skills
Who we are looking for.
- You are part of our BI team of 4 individuals composed of BI Analyst and Data Engineer experts
- You carry out Business Intelligence analysis, developments, testings and rollout routines
- You extract, transform and load data into our data warehouse
- You build and maintain complex data pipelines using Matillion ETL
- You implement API endpoints as an interface for serving data from data warehouse
- You create, maintain and improve reports in Tableau and Redash
- You work with data modeling and define platform trackings
- You provide on-demand analyses for different stakeholders
- You maintain our AWS and BI infrastructure - S3, Kinesis Firehose, Redshift, Postgres
- You proactively come up with suggestions to improve the data platform
What we offer.
- An ideal mix of corporate and start-up culture
- An experienced team of brand and start-up professionals
- State-of-the-art technology
- Office in Berlin's Hip Hood of Tomorrow "Wedding’s Sprengelkiez" with a huge roof terrace
- German language courses
- Free snacks and drinks
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Alexandra Jasper, Sr. Interim Recruiter.