We are heycar!
We’re making the vehicle market for second-hand cars better than ever before. We are a real start-up with the power of an established group. At heycar, we make swift, but informed decisions - and we very much like avoiding any great chaos. We learn from each other on a daily basis because everyone here brings his or her own perspective. In doing so, we attach great importance to mutual trust, transparency and quality - very different to what has been the case in this market until now.
Who are you?
- You have a successfully completed business studies degree with a focus on marketing
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in the field of marketing and analytics
- You a characterised by a very analytical mindset
- You are well acquainted with Excel; knowledge of SQL and Tableau would be a bonus
- You like to work independently and are both hands-on and creative when doing so
- You understand the start-up environment and feel comfortable in it
- You have excellent communication skills
- You speak fluent English; German language skills would be a bonus
Who we are looking for.
- You will be the point of contact within our marketing team for matters concerning KPIs, data and analysis
- You will work together closely with our colleagues in the fields of performance marketing, brand management and CRM
- You will define, implement and continuously monitor marketing-relevant reports, KPIs and metrics, also for management and advisory board meetings
- You will support the decision-making processes of the marketing team by means of accurate, relevant and reliable data processing
- You will demonstrate the relationships in the data and pro-actively create recommendations for action and solution approaches
- You will act as an interface between the marketing department and our business intelligence team, which is responsible for the technical structure of the databases
- You will offer input to BI for the efficient optimisation of our tools
- You will pro-actively identify optimization potential, prepare proposals for solutions and implements these largely on your own initiative
What we offer.
- An ideal mix of corporate and start-up culture
- An experienced team of brand and start-up professionals
- State-of-the-art technology
- Office in Berlin's Hip Hood of Tomorrow "Wedding’s Sprengelkiez" with a huge roof terrace
- German language courses
- Free snacks and drinks
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you!