Dental Office Manager
HENRY The Dentist is revolutionizing the dental experience.
We're a venture backed high-growth company on a mission to change the way people receive access to healthcare. Our state-of-the-art practices include the latest technology and patient amenities in a fully digital environment.
Experience a day in the life of a HENRY Team Member here!
The HENRY Culture
HENRY fosters an environment in which every team member is encouraged to reach their full professional potential, while providing exceptional care to patients in a fun, upbeat environment.
Our core values- Be Kind, Be Exceptional at What You Do, and Act Like an Owner- are at the heart of every interaction with patients and team members.
The Office Manager will oversee the patient experience and administration of the clinic, including but not limited to:
- Creating a high-end, welcoming service environment for patients
- Supporting a friendly and positive work environment for colleagues
- Pro-active scheduling of patient appointments
- Optimizing the practice schedule for maximum productivity and efficiency
- Managing insurance authorizations, submissions, and collections for patient treatments
- Overseeing patient-management software by ensuring accurate records and reporting
The Ideal Candidate
- 3-5 Years in a similar patient-facing role
- Superior customer service and presentation skills
- Ability to lead and focus practice team toward reaching common goals
- Entrepreneurial spirit and excellent salesmanship skills
- Organized, and willing to support the needs of the Associate Dentist and Dental Hygienist
- Eager to learn all systems at an expert level (Denticon, Nomad x-ray system, iTero, scanner, etc.)
- Ability to travel within designated practice territory
Check us out!