HENRY The Dentist is revolutionizing the dental experience.
We're a venture backed high-growth company on a mission to change the way people receive access to healthcare. Our state-of-the-art practices include the latest technology and patient amenities in a fully digital environment.
Experience a day in the life of a HENRY Team Member here!
The HENRY Culture
HENRY fosters an environment in which every team member is encouraged to reach their full professional potential, while providing exceptional care to patients in a fun, upbeat environment.
Our core values - Be Kind, Be Exceptional at What You Do, and Act Like an Owner- are at the heart of every interaction with patients and team members.
The Role of the Associate Dentist
The Associate Dentist acts as the leader of their practice, providing clinical mentorship to Dental Hygienists, Dental Assistants, and Office Managers. Each Dentist will be expected to provide the highest level of care to patients, including but not limited to:
- Creating a high-end, welcoming service environment for patients
- Supporting a friendly and positive work environment for colleagues
- Providing and overseeing patient treatments including prophylaxis, radiographs, exams, restorative treatments, crowns, invisalign, and other services that might be offered from time to time
- Recommending patient treatments in the best interest of patient health and oral wellness
- Inputting patient records into patient software management
- Building relationships and expanding patient volume for the clinic through referrals and sales support efforts
The Ideal Candidate
- Prior experience as an Associate Dentist
- Excellent track record of patient care
- Patient-first mentality
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Eager to learn all systems and technology at an expert level (Denticon, Nomad x-ray system, iTero, etc.)
- Ability to travel within designated practice territory
Check us out!