HENRY The Dentist is redefining the dental experience.
We're a venture backed high-growth company on a mission to change the way people receive access to healthcare. Our state-of -the-art practices include the latest technology and patient amenities in a fully digital environment.
We believe in long-term career opportunities and investing in our team to create an awesome work environment. All HENRY team members are full-time, salaried, and earn great benefits including health coverage and Paid Time Off.
Join the most modern dental brand in the industry!
Provide a seamless and superior customer experience for all patients
- Support the Associate Dentist and Hygiene team by quickly and efficiently turning over operatories, sterilizing instruments, and taking digital x-rays
- Help to drive practice production by supporting Treatment Plan presentation
- Develop expert level knowledge and proficiency of all technological systems, including Denticon software, Nomad x-ray system, iTero scanner, etc.
LOCATIONS WILL VARY THROUGHOUT NEW JERSEY AS THIS IS A MOBILE PRACTICE.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Prior experience as a Dental Assistant
- Excellent track record of patient care
- Organized, and willing to support the needs of the Associate Dentist and Hygienest
- Patient first mentality
- Knowledge of ability to learn all systems (Denticon, Nomad x-ray system, iTero, scanner, etc.)
- Ability to travel
Check us out!