If you are a highly motivated individual and looking to join a vibrant growing company, Hennion & Walsh, Inc. may be the right choice for you.
Hennion & Walsh is an advocate for the individual investor. We believe in putting the client first. At Hennion & Walsh, we know individual investors want a personal relationship with their advisor, and we believe in guiding our clients to achieve their financial goals and dreams through conservative income and growth strategies.
We are searching for a highly talented and motivated individual to join our dynamic workforce as an entry-level IT Support Technician. The ideal candidate will be reliable and be able to work independently. The candidate should also possess basic computer troubleshooting skills as well as the ability to perform hardware upgrades.
- Provide 1st level technical assistance and advice for 120+ users and add end users as needed.
- Assist staff with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment, and software within established standards and guidelines.
- Order computer and printer supplies.
- Perform add, moves and changes to computers and phones.
- Ticket tracking in SysAid support system.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Proficient in all applications within the MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 10
- Ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Active Directory
- CompTIA A+ certification
- Two or more years experience as a computer technician
- Competitive compensation
- Open and supportive team-based environment
- Full medical and dental benefits
- 401(k) plan with company match