At Hennion & Walsh, the client service team is an integral part of our mission to provide the highest degree of advice and service to our valued clients each and every day.
Hennion & Walsh is an advocate for the individual investor. We believe in putting the client first. At Hennion & Walsh, we know individual investors want a personal relationship with their advisor, and we believe in guiding our clients to achieve their financial goals and dreams through conservative income and growth strategies.
Hennion & Walsh is seeking someone that is client relationship minded with strong communication and problem solving skills. Our ideal candidate is coachable and willing to learn while consistently performing at a high level in all situations. As a rapidly growing wealth management firm your opportunity for internal growth and career development will be abundant.
As an entry level member of our client service team, under the guidance and supervision of our senior service team members, you will perform various service, operational and administrative activities which are related to supporting our clients.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining client relationships through processing requests, maintaining their accounts and responding to their inquiries
- Provide administrative and operational support to the financial advisors including but not limited to, daily asset transfers, receiving and processing mail, ACH, check requests, estate paperwork, interest schedules and daily check deposits
- Answer client service calls daily responding to general questions regarding their account and/or paperwork
- Prepare and send new account packages
- Copy, fax, scan and file important client correspondence
- Collaborate with all service team members
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong client service skills and attention to detail
- Highly professional work ethic
- Be a true team player
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities and take initiative
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Highly professional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) proficiency
- 1-3 years customer service experience preferred
- Competitive compensation
- Open and supportive team-based environment
- Full medical and dental benefits
- 401(k) plan with company match