We are looking for Technical Leads to contribute to a new contract supporting an IC customer. This is a great opportunity for candidates looking to gain valuable management skills in an IC environment. Technical Leads should be skilled in management, have strong knowledge/understanding of technical aspects of desktop, voice communications, and LAN communications, and possess excellent customer service, problem-solving, and communication skills. Candidates will work directly with customers to understand their needs and lead technical teams to accomplish the mission.
CLEARANCE REQUIRED: TS/SCI + Polygraph
TECHNICAL LEAD DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervises the centralized/field operations staff in the activities associated with the identification, prioritization, and resolution of operational problems or hardware installations. Refers problems to Tier 3 staff for resolution as required, tracks and monitors response/resolution time, and verifies user acceptance. Requires strong understanding of technical aspects of desktop, voice and/or data communications, and LAN telecommunications including desktop and switching equipment, vendors, networking, network components, user training, installation, and customer service.
- Manages operational management team and service delivery staff to ensure service levels and objectives are met.
- Implements operations improvements to meet established objectives across multiple facilities. Facilitates customer relationship and satisfaction while ensuring adherence to company policies and processes. Investigates matters of significance, recommends and implements appropriate course of action.
- Coordinates and communicates with other managers to leverage resources and discuss solutions to matters of significance.
- Develops and implements processes for leveraging and using resources to meet customer needs.
- Implements moderately complex core business processes and assists in process improvement initiatives in order to enhance customer service. Identifies process matters of significance or enhancements and implements.
- Trains and evaluates employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product. Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions.
- Prepares and recommends operating and personnel budgets for approval. Monitors spending for adherence to budget, recommends variances as necessary.
- Can follow detailed work instructions.
- Experience with enterprise management monitoring tools such as Remedy, ServiceNow, HP Openview, Solarwinds a plus.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Must have seven (7) years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. A Masters' degree is equivalent to 6 years' experience; a Bachelors' degree is equivalent to 4 years of experience and an associates' degree is equivalent to 2 years of experience
- All degrees must be in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university. Acceptable degrees include, but are not limited to Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Systems and Mathematics