Helm Point Solutions is seeking Senior Administrative Assistants with seven years minimum government experience to support customer in Chantilly, Virginia. This is an opportunity to work in a sector where every mission is important and your support is valued! At Helm Point we support our team so you can support the mission. This includes excellent health and dental benefits, 401k, generous PTO including YOUR birthday as a paid holiday!
ACTIVE TS/SCI Clearance REQUIRED TO BE CONSIDERED
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT-SENIOR LEVEL
Contractor personnel at this level shall be able to perform all of the tasks and demonstrate the desired skill sets of both an Entry and Intermediate Level Administrative Assistant (see additional job postings for details). Senior Level Administrative Assistant tasks and desired skill sets shall also include the following:
Provide support within the core hours of 0800 - 1700
• Draft and/or provide critical/final review of correspondence
• Draft, proofread, edit, and coordinate documents such as instructions, spreadsheets, presentations, and reports
• Build briefing packages and present information
• Analyze metrics and provide summary to senior management
• Administer databases and spreadsheets to include managing user accounts and accesses, creating reports, and performing updates
• Maintain an efficient office environment to include assisting in the ordering of supplies/equipment, arranging for office equipment repairs, coordinating office renovations, and participating in event planning.
• Maintain a schedule of appointments for a manager or office
• Assist in planning, scheduling, organizing, and execution of meetings, events, conferences, and off-sites
• Coordinate with external and internal offices, and others to schedule meetings with principals
• Coordinate visitor requests, parking, and catering requests with Protocol, Security, and other impacted offices
• Maintain/create and distribute contact cards for leadership
• Greet and escort visitors
• Retrieve, sort, and distribute incoming mail, newspapers, faxes, and other publications/documents
• Arrange for the delivery of outgoing mail/packages with the mailroom
• Prepare travel/training arrangements and process travel/training accounting/vouchers for the program office
• Perform research and retrieve information from databases and other resources
• Attend meetings, events, and forums as requested by leadership
• Manage TIER actions; assign to the appropriate divisions or branches, follow-up and provide status reports, coordinate responses in a non-conflicted manner for senior management review and participate at facility wide meet ings.
• Administer the online data repository tool, developing, editing and managing SharePoint websites
• Coordinate training requirements and related events for offices SharePoint POCs
• Coordinate and process Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests and the publication review process.
Desired Skill Set
• Demonstrated experience working independently, anticipating and adapting to changing mission requirements and priorities, and managing multiple tasks with minimal guidance.
• Ability to communicate effectively and concisely using a variety of styles and techniques appropriate to the audience
• Ability to participate productively as a contributing member in a team environment
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and standard computer applications
• Knowledge of proper English usage, spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence structure to ensure that written materials prepared and reviewed are complete, succinct, and formatted correctly
• Experience with protocol and precedence; IC/DoD structure, regulations, directives, and policies
• Experience working independently, anticipating and adapting to changing mission requirements and priorities, and managing multiple tasks with minimal guidance
• Extensive knowledge of IC/DoD organizational structure, mission, vision, culture, values, philosophy and operating principles
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE LEVELS
High School Diploma OR GED Equivalent and 7 years