Passive Geolocation Senior Mentor
Augusta, Georgia Top Secret/SCI w/FSP Poly
We are seeking to hire Passive Geolocation Senior Mentor (PGSM) Level 3
This candidate will perform 24/7/365 operational support to the government. The individual will operate in accordance with Tactic, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) to provide real-time mentoring support, develop working aids, maintain currency records for operators, course curriculum, and training references, and instruct platform training courses in the area of mission management. Provide graphic presentations that contribute to the Division’s Weekly Activity Report and brief, as required. Educate supported units in capabilities
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a bachelor’s degree and 6 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
• 5 years of operational experience within in the last 7 years directly related to real-time, time sensitive reporting in support of military operations
• TS/SCI FS Poly (CI Poly is acceptable but must be able to pass a Full Scope Polygraph).
• Candidates must be willing and able to attain and maintain a Full Scope Polygraph.
• Must be familiar with a variety of Intelligence Community (IC) concepts, processes, procedures and practices.
• Must be familiar with a variety of IC tools.
• Must possess experience with mentoring.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
• Must possess experience/certification in at least 1 government prerequisite technology.
• Must be willing to work shifts to maintain 24/7 coverage.
• Detail orientated.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, complex operational environment.
Helm Point Solutions was founded with the vision of creating a crew of focused individuals whom understand the importance of the mission, value their team, and add to the collaborative work it takes to provide superior security solutions in a quickly changing world. We understand that your career is an investment of your time. Meaningful, engaging work makes a difference in your life, and if this is what drives you – we want to align with you. Our Leadership prides itself on providing those opportunities that put you on the forefront of the growing security need.
Your voice, your input, is what makes you valuable to us. At Helm Point we provide a space where your ideas are heard, and your goals, as well as the teams, are considered in the decisions we make. Whether it’s the flexibility of work-life balance, educational and professional advancement, or your philanthropic passions we want to know what excites you. We support our crew in their endeavors. When it comes to looking for opportunities, our recruitment teams strives to connect you to career milestones that are going to add to your personal and professional growth. We take the time to help you navigate the best ways to highlight your experience, and can guide you in continuing to stay on the right path for you.
Interested in learning more about us? Please visit our website at: www.helmpoint.com
Helm Point Solutions is EEOE
Former Military personnel encouraged to apply!