Active JOIO Operators support tactical and strategic intelligence organizations within a dynamic mission environment, developing, refining, and producing geolocation data as input to various reporting vehicles.
- A qualified candidate will have experience providing real-time support to Military operations and be knowledgeable in ground, airborne, and national-level geolocation systems.
- Candidates should be familiar with and have ability to adhere to standard operating procedures (SOPs) and tactic, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) to provide geolocations, reports, and database results.
- Experience with tactical geolocation tools and software, as well as imagery tools and associated databases is required.
- Familiarity with collection systems and the ability to assist in monitoring, identifying, and communicating dataflow architecture collection issues is required.
- Training in specific COMINT, TDOA, FDOA, and multi-aperture direction finding technologies is highly desired
- 2 years of professional or military experience (within the last 5 years) related to the position description is required.
- Global System Mobil (GSM)
- Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA)
- CDM 2000 Evolution - Data Only (EVDO)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers standard 802.11 Wireless Fidelity (WiFi)
- Universal Mobile Telecommunications Systems (UMTS)
- Long Term Evolution (LTE 4G)/Next Generation Mobile
- Geolocation Qualification Course
- SCE Airborne Collection Operator Certification
Helm Point Solutions was founded with the vision of creating a crew of focused individuals whom understand the importance of the mission, value their team, and add to the collaborative work it takes to provide superior security solutions in a quickly changing world. We understand that your career is an investment of your time. Meaningful, engaging work makes a difference in your life, and if this is what drives you – we want to align with you. Our Leadership prides itself on providing those opportunities that put you on the forefront of the growing security need.
Your voice, your input, is what makes you valuable to us. At Helm Point we provide a space where your ideas are heard, and your goals, as well as the teams, are considered in the decisions we make. Whether it’s the flexibility of work-life balance, educational and professional advancement, or your philanthropic passions we want to know what excites you. We support our crew in their endeavors. When it comes to looking for opportunities, our recruitment teams strives to connect you to career milestones that are going to add to your personal and professional growth. We take the time to help you navigate the best ways to highlight your experience, and can guide you in continuing to stay on the right path for you.
To learn more about us please visit: www.helmpoint.com
Helm Point Solutions is an EEOE
Former military personnel encouraged to apply!