Helm Point Solutions is seeking experienced Geo-Location Operator to support upcoming program in Augusta, GA.
Helm Point Solutions was founded with the vision of creating a crew of focused individuals whom understand the importance of the mission, value their team, and add to the collaborative work it takes to provide superior security solutions in a quickly changing world. We understand that your career is an investment of your time. Meaningful, engaging work makes a difference in your life, and if this is what drives you – we want to align with you. Our Leadership prides itself on providing those opportunities that put you on the forefront of the growing security need.
Your voice, your input, is what makes you valuable to us.
At Helm Point we provide a space where your ideas are heard, and your goals, as well as the teams, are considered in the decisions we make. Whether it’s the flexibility of work-life balance, educational and professional advancement, or your philanthropic passions we want to know what excites you. We support our crew in their endeavors. When it comes to looking for opportunities, our recruitment teams strives to connect you to career milestones that are going to add to your personal and professional growth. We take the time to help you navigate the best ways to highlight your experience, and can guide you in continuing to stay on the right path for you.
This candidate will perform 24/7 operational support to the government. The individual will operate in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures and Tactic, Techniques and Procedures to provide active geolocation, report and database results. Must be able to use various tools and databases to include monitor data flow architecture and identify and communicate any problems or discrepancies; provide first-instance troubleshooting; provide technical/operational guidance to customers. Provide graphic presentations that contribute to the Division’s Weekly Activity Report and brief, as required. Educate supported units in capabilities.
- TS/SCI FS Poly (CI Poly is acceptable but must be able to pass a Full Scope Polygraph).
- Experience with communications intelligence collection equipment is required.
- Experience with ground, airborne, and/or national geo-location systems is preferred.
- Previous experience with processing collection data files.
- Must perform duties any day of the week, any shift, on a 24/7 basis in the government designated spaces.
- Must be available to perform duties and provide service in support of normal duty hours, outside of normal duty hours, including hours in excess of a regular shift period, to include weekends, holidays, inclement weather and in excess of 40 hours per week.
- Previous target experience with Middle East, North Africa, and Central Asia is beneficial.
- Experience in other certifications, technologies, and other wireless technologies are highly desired.
- Desired Languages: Pashto, Persian, French, Yemeni, Somali, Modern Standard Arabic.