Helm Point Solutions was founded with the vision of creating a crew of focused individuals whom understand the importance of the mission, value their team, and add to the collaborative work it takes to provide superior security solutions in a quickly changing world. We understand that your career is an investment of your time. Meaningful, engaging work makes a difference in your life, and if this is what drives you – we want to align with you. Our Leadership prides itself on providing those opportunities that put you on the forefront of the growing security need.
Your voice, your input, is what makes you valuable to us. At Helm Point we provide a space where your ideas are heard, and your goals, as well as the teams, are considered in the decisions we make. Whether it’s the flexibility of work-life balance, educational and professional advancement, or your philanthropic passions we want to know what excites you. We support our crew in their endeavors. When it comes to looking for opportunities, our recruitment teams strives to connect you to career milestones that are going to add to your personal and professional growth. We take the time to help you navigate the best ways to highlight your experience, and can guide you in continuing to stay on the right path for you.
JOIN OUR TEAM - CLASSIFICATION SECURITY MANAGER
Location: Springfield, VA
Years of Experience: 7+ years’ relevant experience
Education: Bachelors or equivalent experience in a related field
Desired Start Date: Incumbent has until 28 June 2019 to identify a qualified candidate; resume submissions due 1 July 2019
Required Certification: Must obtain DoD Security Professional Education Development (SPeD) Certification IAW DoD Manual #3305.13M within 1 year of service start date
Required Clearance: Active TS/SCI
The team member will help oversee security administration, management, and oversight enforcement of sensitive program activities. Responsible for creating classification guides for Intelligence Community Highly Restricted Controlled Access Programs (CAPs)/Department of Defense Special Access Programs (SAPs). Team member should be a self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and clearly understand the customer’s expectations and requirements.
• Experience supporting Intelligence Community Highly Restricted Controlled Access Programs (CAPs)/Department of Defense Special Access Programs (SAPs).
• Demonstrated classification expertise in an Intelligence Community agency’s controlled and/or special access program’s strategic planning and communications efforts.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Assist the Directorate stakeholders in implementing appropriate classification management efforts (at the Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and collateral levels) by providing approved classification guidance, release procedures, and marking criteria.
• Ensure that sound classification management practices are implemented and applied to support special security mission.
• Update and maintain Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) Controlled Access Program (CAP) classification guidance through various media.
• Share knowledge and experience to facilitate effective practices and increase staff awareness of best practices.
• Provide timely classification management expertise to resolve complex classification management issues.
• Maintain personal classification expertise through collaboration with ODNI and IC classification management communities.
• Develop innovative techniques to implement training and compliance with established classification management policies.
For more information on benefits and our company please visit www.helmpoint.com/apply