A career with as many names would still smell as sweet!
Are you an experienced: CSSO - Contractor Security Support Officer
CSSR - Contractor Security Support Representative
FSO - Facility Security Officer
If so we are looking for YOU!
Needed for Exciting Contract in Fort Gordon, Georgia!
Surge opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a 5 year contract! Meet these qualifications?
This opportunity is fully funded and ready for you to start!
Clearance: ACTIVE TS/SCI Required
Location: Fort Gordon, Georgia
Years of Experience: Minimum 3 years of Direct Government Experience
Delivers agile and responsive customer service through a full-range of personnel security services to ensure a trusted workforce for the protection of national security equities.
Must currently possess a TS/SCI Security Clearance
A minimum of 3 years of previous Background Investigator, Personnel Security Specialist, or TS/SCI adjudicative experience
Experience in Personnel Security processes (Examples: Automated Records Checks (ARCs) and/or National Agency Checks (NACs))
Must have hands-on familiarity with Federal Intelligence databases (Examples: (JPAS, Scattered Castles, NCIC, MAD-O, DPRIS and DCII)
Demonstrated ability to conduct electronic and non-electronic finger printing and capturing activities
Must have excellent written and oral communication skills - Customer service, Positive, and Professional Demeanor a must.
Must have strong organizational skills
Must be able to understand tasks & objectives
Ability to work in a fast pace environment
Ability to multi-task
Demonstrated ability to work and interact professionally and effectively with all levels of staff
Demonstrated ability to meet established deadlines and work professionally as a team player
Demonstrated ability to follow guidance and conduct thorough file reviews
Demonstrated ability to provide a diverse range of administrative support functions such as updating and maintaining personnel security records
Demonstrated ability to perform detailed work consistently accurately and under pressure
Security Operations personnel will provide the following support:
- Customer service focused attention to Command customers: Professional response within one (1) work day upon receipt of request, and complete requested action within three (3) work days upon receipt of request. If requested action could/will not be met, provide the customer with an explanation as to the reason the requested action could/will not be met NLT the third (3) work day upon receipt of the request.
- Security contractor will assist in the daily administration, operations, and maintenance of a Special Security Office.
- Provide the Command Chief of Security and/or Special Security Officer weekly activity reports related, but not limited, to the following:
- Personnel Security (PERSEC) clearance matters involving current employees and potential new hires, e.g. T5/T5R investigation status, reported derogatory information (thru self-reporting, DoD CAF/SOR notification, InT/ISOC notification, SIRs, etc.
- In and out-processing and all related forms.
- Number of requests received/completed, e.g. CPAC clearance verification, JPAS visit requests, DD Form 2875s, MADO-SIP requests, polygraph exam requests, PERSEC clearance status checks, and other security inquiries.
- Assist in updating personnel action tracker in order to produce and disseminate various security tracker reports to Command senior leadership.
- Develop, evaluate, and maintain the operational plans, policies, devices, procedures, and methods used for safeguarding classified information, property, and materials
- Assist in the analysis and evaluation of personnel responsible for accessing classified or sensitive information, materials, or work sites.
- Maintain control and accountability of classified materials, Special Access Program (SAP), etc.) including the proper storage, transmittal, and/or destruction of materials, using appropriate control and accountability forms.
- Provide guidance, training, instruction, and review on the handling of classified information by personnel and security awareness issues.
- Provide subject matter expertise on the accreditation, upgrades, and certifications of Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) related construction and equipment matters.
- Maintain the body of knowledge for all applicable security and Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) related directives, regulations, manuals, and guidelines for the program office.
- Develop and conduct briefings for senior military and civilian leadership, including during security indoctrination/security education training and awareness.
3 years minimum direct government experience as an FSO/CSSO/CSSR. Looking for individuals with 10 years + experience in professional Security Administration roles. Educational Background may be offered as offset to years of experience.
Meet these qualifications? Apply NOW to our website and feel free to reach us at (410)707-7297 HIRING NOW!
Please review our website at www.helmpoint.com for information regarding other opportunities, benefits, and our team experience!