Helm Point Solutions is dedicated to providing the inter-related cyber and physical protection for our nation’s intelligence communities. With a deep understanding that world class physical security has a direct relationship to better cyber-security, Helm Point Solutions is poised to defend our customers most important resources.
Helm Point Solutions is currently seeking Anti-terrorism Leaders in, or interested in working in, Fort Gordon, Georgia who will work with law enforcement and intelligence gathering sources to identify threats and vulnerabilities. Two positions available at this level. This position serves to protect personnel and resources by minimizing the loss of operational capability caused by major accidents, natural and man-made, technological disasters, and civil unrest situations.
Individuals interested in this role will possess a current, active TS/SCI clearance and will have more than 8 years of experience in Anti-terrorism program functionality. Must possess current Anti-terrorism Level II Certification or higher.
This person will be responsible for:
- Conducting Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection assessments evaluating the status and effectiveness of the customer site Anti-terrorism Force Protection Program for vulnerability and risk.
- Developing and recommending possible modifications to Force Protection Condition (FPCON) Levels and Random Anti-terrorism Measures (RAM) Program
- Developing, implementing, and participating in realistic training exercises related to Force Protection and Emergency Management
- Familiarity with AR 525-13
- Prioritizing incident response and fiscal allocations associated with vulnerability mitigations
- Coordinating with outside agencies and assists with integration and implementation of force protection plans
- Coordinates, organizes and conducts vulnerability assessments and Risk assessments