Helm Point Solutions is dedicated to providing the inter-related cyber and physical protection for our nation’s intelligence communities. With a deep understanding that world class physical security has a direct relationship to better cyber-security, Helm Point Solutions is poised to defend our customers most important resources.
Helm Point Solutions is currently seeking Senior level Anti-terrorism and Force Protection Officers in the Fort Belvoir, Virginia area who will work with law enforcement and intelligence gathering sources to identify threats and vulnerabilities. This position serves to protect personnel and resources by minimizing the loss of operational capability caused by major accidents, natural and man-made, technological disasters, and civil unrest situations.
Individuals interested in this role will possess a TS/SCI clearance and will have more than 10 years of experience managing an Anti-terrorism program and be able to lead a team. Must have current Anti-terrorism Level II Certification. This person will be responsible for:
- Developing, coordinating, monitoring, evaluating and managing the status and effectiveness of the customer site Anti-terrorism Force Protection Program
- Developing and recommending possible modifications to Force Protection Condition (FPCON) Levels and Random Anti-terrorism Measures (RAM) Program
- Identifying Critical Infrastructure Risk Management Issues
- Developing and implementing realistic training exercises related to Force Protection and Emergency Management
- Prioritizing incident response and fiscal allocations associated with vulnerability mitigations
- Coordinating with outside agencies and assists with integration and implementation of force protection plans
- Coordinates, organizes and conducts vulnerability assessments and Risk assessments
- Research and develop Operational Plans and Orders
- Familiarity with AR 525-13 necessary for this role
- Requires Level II ATO Certification or higher; DoD 8570 IAT Level II
- ACTIVE TS/SCI Clearance