We help make autonomous technologies more efficient, safer, and accessible.
Helm.ai builds AI software for autonomous driving and robotics. Our "Deep Teaching" methodology is uniquely data and capital efficient, allowing us to surpass traditional approaches. Our unsupervised learning software can train neural networks without the need for human annotation or simulation and is hardware-agnostic. We work with some of the world's largest automotive manufacturers and we've raised over $70M from Honda, Goodyear Ventures, Mando, and others to help us scale.
Our team is made up of people with a diverse set of experiences in software and academia. We work together towards one common goal: to integrate the software you'll help us build into hundreds of millions of vehicles.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with technical leads, engineers, and researchers to create a top development platform for L2+, L3, L4 autonomous driving applications
- Lead and scale the project by managing priorities, tracking success metrics, and communicating project status and plans across the organization
- Own release schedules, meeting milestones, and target KPIs
- Help us manage the quality and business planning processes; we're a growing organization and you'll have the chance to create and scale processes
- Manage requirements and product releases
- Experience in software program management and/or engineering management
- Proven ability to communicate technical concepts effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Demonstrated excellence in project planning, adjusting priorities, tracking team progress, managing JIRA (or similar tools)
- Expertise in statistics, data science, or related mathematical problems is a plus
- BSc/MS degree in robotics, electrical engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or a related field is a plus
- Competitive health insurance options
- 401K plan management
- Remote-friendly and flexible team culture
- Free lunch and fully-stocked kitchen in our South Bay office
- Additional perks: monthly wellness stipend, office set up allowance, company retreats, and more to come as we scale
- The opportunity to work on one of the most interesting, impactful problems of the decade
Helm.ai is proud to be an equal opportunity employer building a diverse and inclusive workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Helm.ai are considered the property of Helm.ai and are not subject to payment of agency fees.