Backed by some of the leading FinTech investors, Skylight is a next-generation banking platform and financial hub for the real estate industry - starting with independent landlords.
There are 11 million independent landlords that own over 25 million homes in the United States. Financial service & technology providers have consistently underserved this segment - not offering them the specialized products, tools, and data they need to efficiently manage their finances and successfully grow their portfolios. As a result, independent landlords are forced to rely on manual processes and fragmented solutions not built for the way they manage their investments.
Our mission is to empower independent landlords with tailored financial services, automated tools, and actionable insights to help them save time, increase their returns, and grow their investment portfolios.
We are a seasoned founding team with deep experience in financial services and technology, with multiple exits.
About the Role:
We are currently looking to build our founding engineering team. We are specifically looking for front end engineers with great design flair who are passionate about building a product from the ground-up.
Ideally you have:
- 3-5 years of experience building responsive interfaces that are mobile ready using JS frameworks. Ideally React or Vue.
- Have done work creating reusable UI components.
- Have a strong understanding of accessibility guidelines.
- Can spot misaligned pixels/components a mile away, and are willing to do something about it.
- Be a partner to ensure technical feasibility of UX designs.
- Worked with GraphQL
We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and the opportunity for you to help build a new product and culture from the ground-up with founders with deep experience and who know what they are doing.
If you are interested in learning more, we'd love to have a chat.