Our mission is to make rental administration easy for tenants and landlords. Managing rental properties is complicated, whether you’re managing a single property or hundreds. We have developed a platform that removes all the frustrations of being a landlord by leaning on technology, automation and amazing customer service. We want our landlords to spend their time adding value to their portfolios whilst making sure tenants have the best renting experience they can get.
Join our ambitious startup to make a real change in an industry that truly needs it.
Outcome for the next 12 months
- Research and qualify potential customers - we provide the leads, your create the success
- Introduce Proper to potential customers via outbound calls and emails
- Continuously build key skills to aid in your development in becoming an Account Executive
- Increase your product and market knowledge - don't worry, we will help you with this
- Get to know your new colleagues, share some laughs and after work beers
We are firm believers that past experience does not determine future success. We also recognise that a getting to know you, your beliefs and traits is far more valuable than what is on your CV. So whilst the below are some broad competencies we look for, we also recognise that people are complex and never fit into pre-determined categories
- You are competitive (with yourself) and results oriented.
- You are curious by nature and want to approach things differently (even if they don't work out).
- You are open to change, different ideas and coaching.
- You are mentally resilient. You will hear 'No thanks' more than 'Yes please'. Rejection doesn't impact you as much as others.
- Fluent in Dutch and comfortable speaking English
- Previous experience in Business or Sales Development role
- Exposure in the Property sector
What we offer you
Join the fastest growing PropTech scale up in Denmark, with an experienced team and backing from the three biggest VCs in Denmark. It is a role with responsibility, influence and opportunities to grow with the company as we go international.
In addition, we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Warrant Program - you will contribute to Proper's success, so it's only right that you own a part of Proper.
- Office located in Central Copenhagen
- Extensive Private Health Insurance
- 6 Weeks Paid Holiday