HelloPrivacy helps millions of people clean up, protect and improve their online privacy & reputation.
Our enterprise brand–HelloPrivacy–allows enterprises across industries like identity protection, fintech, banking, antivirus, and cybersecurity to add powerful privacy features to their own offerings through our scalable, industry-leading Privacy APIs and white label partner solutions as we pioneer the “privacy as a service” space.
Our consumer brand–BrandYourself.com– helps millions of consumers protect their online privacy and reputation and has been featured on ABC’s Shark Tank, BBC’s Dragons’ Den, and numerous other media outlets.
We’re looking for a junior or mid-level Integrations Engineer to join our dynamic technology department. The Integrations Engineer role is a customer-facing hybrid composed of incident management, integration testing and technical writing.
Who We Are
Our Privacy API allows enterprises across industries like identity protection, fintech, banking, antivirus and cybersecurity to add powerful privacy features to their own offerings through our scalable, industry-leading Privacy APIs and white label partner solutions. We have successfully launched the Privacy API which removes consumer personal information from the web with a number of Fortune 500 partners in just the past few months!
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing, profitable, venture-backed company in a rapidly expanding market in a highly-impactful position, with the opportunity to work on scalable, enterprise solutions or consumer facing products.
To learn more about the company visit: https://helloprivacy.com/about
- Provide technical support to API clients with an emphasis on a positive customer experience.
- Investigate open issues, communicate findings to clients and escalate issues to the engineering team when necessary.
- Refine and manage our on-boarding process. This includes assisting clients with single sign on, API credentials, encryption keys, etc.
- Write clear and usable technical documentation, resource guides, migration guides and sample code.
- Assist QA engineers with internal and external integration and regression testing.
- 0-1 years experience in an advanced technical support or integrations development role
- A firm grasp on Agile software development methodologies
- Ability to communicate complex topics to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work independently to complete tasks and meet established deadlines
- Experience integrating with 3rd party RESTful APIs
- Experience with authentication mechanisms such as OAuth, JWT
- Experience with application and infrastructure monitoring tools such as AWS Cloudwatch
- Familiarity with some of the following would be considered a plus:
- React/Redux, Angular, Vue, or similar frontend frameworks
- NodeJS or similar scripting languages
- Jest, Mocha, or similar testing frameworks
- RabbitMQ, Kafka, or similar message queue technologies
- SQL or NoSQL databases
- Containerization technologies such as Docker
Salary Range: $40,000 - $100,000
The pay range above represents the current low and high end of the compensation band for this position and may change in the future. Actual compensation may vary depending on factors such as candidate skills, qualifications and experience. Other compensation may include equity options and incentives.
All Employees Will Receive the following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision, premiums covered at 100% for full-time employees and 70% for dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick leave + 14 company holidays to encourage a healthy work-life blend
- Partnership with Spring Health to support mental health
- 100% 401k match up to 4% with immediate vesting
- Generous and competitive parental leave for all parents
- $2,000 medical travel coverage
- $1,000 desk setup subsidy to set-up your unique remote office
- $100/month to subsidize wifi/cell phone expenses
Who We Are/Why The HelloPrivacy Team:
- We are a group of talented professionals working on an industry-changing Privacy API with fortune 500 enterprise partners and strong consumer brand recognition.
- Everything is done through the lens of the customer.
- Our culture is built upon friendliness and respect. We care about our work, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We try to have fun :)
- We don’t believe in a stifling corporate culture, which means in addition to competitive pay, benefits, and equity, you can expect an environment that gives you the flexibility to do you, be yourself, and be accommodating to what works best for you.
One of our core values is to care for and support one another, and that’s why we strive to create an environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Diversity, equity, and inclusion foster collaboration, comfort, and confidence. We’re at our collective best when we each feel our best.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.