HelloPrivacy helps millions of people clean up, protect and improve their online privacy & reputation.
Our enterprise brand–HelloPrivacy–allows enterprises across industries like identity protection, fintech, banking, antivirus, and cybersecurity to add powerful privacy features to their own offerings through our scalable, industry-leading Privacy APIs and white label partner solutions as we pioneer the “privacy as a service” space.
Our consumer brand–BrandYourself.com– helps millions of consumers protect their online privacy and reputation and has been featured on ABC’s Shark Tank, BBC’s Dragons’ Den, and numerous other media outlets.
We’re looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join our dynamic Engineering team. This role will focus on helping us rapidly execute our API & SaaS roadmaps.
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing, well-funded company in a rapidly expanding market in a highly-impactful position, with the opportunity to work on scalable, enterprise solutions or consumer-facing products.
This position will be fully Remote. As a remote-first company, we’re focused on providing opportunities for autonomous individuals to have high levels of impact at the forefront of the fintech, identity, and private space.
We offer a competitive salary, equity, health care, and 401k matching!
- Own your work from technical design, development, testing, maintaining, and documenting
- Collaborate with the Product, Business Development, and Engineering teams to solve data-related business & technical challenges in simple, sustainable ways
- 5+ years of experience as a Data Engineer
- Experience coding around any data request.
- An understanding of Python or applicable data processing languages.
- A firm grasp on Agile software development methodologies
- An understanding of NoSQL and SQL data stores such as Postgres, DynamoDB, and others.
- An understanding of ETL and data pipeline principles connecting to multiple data sources such as a Data Lake & Reporting Systems.
- An understanding of large-scale data processing such as Spark
- An understanding of query engines and can write code in SQL
Who We Are/Why The HelloPrivacy Team:
- We are a group of talented professionals working on an industry-changing Privacy API with fortune 500 enterprise partners and strong consumer brand recognition.
- Everything is done through the lens of the customer.
- Our culture is built upon friendliness and respect. We care about our work, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We try to have fun :)
- We don’t believe in a stifling corporate culture, which means in addition to competitive pay, benefits, and equity, you can expect an environment that gives you the flexibility to do you, be yourself, and be accommodating to what works best for you.
One of our core values is to care for and support one another, and that’s why we strive to create an environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Diversity, equity, and inclusion foster collaboration, comfort, and confidence. We’re at our collective best when we each feel our best.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.