About Hello Heart:
Hello Heart is the only digital therapeutics company to focus exclusively on heart disease, the leading cause of death for U.S. adults. Through a connected device and mobile app that uses AI, behavioral science, and personalized digital coaching to drive lifestyle changes, Hello Heart empowers people to embrace healthier behavior, which can reduce the risks of high blood pressure and heart disease. It also helps users catch blood pressure readings that are extremely high and encourages them to talk to their doctor to identify potential risk in time. Validated in peer-reviewed studies and trusted by leading Fortune 500 companies, Hello Heart is easy to use and works alongside an employer’s benefits ecosystem. Founded in 2013, Hello Heart is a member of the American Heart Association’s Innovators’ Network and is part of the CVS Health Point Solutions Management program. Hello Heart is backed by leading VCs including Stripes, Khosla Ventures, IVP, Blue Run and Resolute. Visit www.helloheart.com for more information.
About The Role:
Hello Heart is growing rapidly and seeking top talent for Business Development & Partnerships Manager. As a member of the Growth Team and the Channel Management (US) department, you will be in a position to contribute to the impact of our revenue and help shape Hello Heart’s growth initiatives through relationship building.
You will be collaborating with the Director of Channel Management and team members in channel partnership strategy, execution, and management of one of our key partner relationships. You will maximize our sales opportunities by building relationships and alliances across the partner organization, collaborating to develop joint initiatives, and promoting Hello Heart inside the organizations to help build our pipeline.
As an ideal candidate, you will have in depth health plan or digital health experience serving clients in a sales, account executive, account management, or similar role; or management consulting experience having served clients in healthcare (e.g., health plans, PBMs, providers). Experience should include developing client relationships and presenting to management and executive teams.
Areas of responsibility:
- Understand the partner’s business strategy, challenges and opportunities to drive meaningful conversations and values for all stakeholders
- Develop an expertise of the channel partner’s organizational structure in order to leverage the correct relationships
- Meet with key stakeholders across the United States for 1:1’s and group meetings to communicate Hello Heart’s value proposition
- Identify additional key stakeholders and execute 1:1’s to build more relationships
- Prepare channel-specific content to demonstrate the value of Hello Heart to the channel partner’s clients
- Lead prospecting and pitch meetings within the channel alongside our Sales leaders, consultants, and healthcare specialists
- Manage objections from sales pitching and positioning our solution messaging to address those objections
- Research the market and industry to create new purpose-built content (cheat sheets, job aids, FAQs, competitive analysis, health services market trends) to improve solution knowledge and support the sales process and methodology
- Manage existing content that is specific to the partner and refresh material as new marketing content becomes available
- Assist with responses to partner-sourced RFPs
- Attend conferences to expand opportunities and market partner capabilities
- Collaborate with members of cross-functional teams, Sales, Customer Success, Sales Ops, Partnerships, Strategic Alliances, Corporate Marketing, Customer Success, Analytics, Product and Marketing teams to develop and deliver health services facing messaging
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4+ years of management consulting experience focused on healthcare
- Experience and success in developing sales materials that build/maintain partner interest and support relationship
- Experience presenting to high-level sales professionals or executive management with the ability to control a room, master content, and handle objections professionally
- Fluency in relationship-building, particularly with key decision-makers and influencers
- Ability to adapt/modulate style according to different settings and personalities
- Tenacity and a sales mentality to follow up with leads; ability to think outside the box for traditional outreach attempts to identify and connect with key decision-makers
- A network of professional contacts that can be leveraged to quickly build new pipeline (nice to have but not required)
- Preferred experience with the following applications: Google Suite, Salesforce, Asana, Microsoft Office (Excel, word, PowerPoint), Salesloft, and Apple iOS
- Must be able to work full-time and be flexible for pacific, central, and east coast hours as needed
- Comfortable with heavy travel around 50%+ of the time to meet stakeholders and their teams across the US
- Independent thinker with demonstrated strong problem-solving skill set
- Ability to effectively escalate to leadership matters that have strategic impact
- Willingness to adapt to a fast-changing environment
- Strong written and verbal communication and very strong presentation skills
- Ability to stay organized while managing many partner relationships and projects
Hello Heart has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we look for people who are collaborative, creative, and courageous. Oh, and if you want to see some recent evidence of the fun things we do at Hello Heart, check out our Instagram page.