About Hello Heart:
Hello Heart is the only digital therapeutics company to focus exclusively on heart disease, the leading cause of death for U.S. adults. Through a connected device and mobile app that uses AI, behavioral science, and personalized digital coaching to drive lifestyle changes, Hello Heart empowers people to embrace healthier behavior, which can reduce the risks of high blood pressure and heart disease. It also helps users catch blood pressure readings that are extremely high and encourages them to talk to their doctor to identify potential risk in time. Validated in peer-reviewed studies and trusted by leading Fortune 500 companies, Hello Heart is easy to use and works alongside an employer’s benefits ecosystem. Founded in 2013, Hello Heart is a member of the American Heart Association’s Innovators’ Network and is part of the CVS Health Point Solutions Management program. Hello Heart is backed by leading VCs including Stripes, Khosla Ventures, IVP, Blue Run and Resolute. Visit www.helloheart.com for more information.
We are searching for an exceptional sales professional to focus on our Government business which includes local government, k12 education and higher education. The successful candidate will understand their clients’ business objectives and act as their trusted advisor for all things related to heart health and how Hello Heart would fit within their ecosystem. This person needs to communicate effectively with clients, have the ability to convince clients that heart health needs to be a top priority, and enjoy the challenges of working in a fast-paced, complex multi-channel environment that demands teamwork.
About the role:
Hello Heart is seeking a Vice President of Sales, Local Government and Education that possesses a strong public sector background to build and sustain prospective client and customer relationships within government agencies, K12 and Higher Education organizations. Our Vice President of Sales, Local Government and Education will be responsible for developing strategic relationships with top benefits executives within government employer sponsored health plans, securing new business through direct contracts and channel sales, as well as working with key strategic partners and benefits consultants. Our team members must be willing to wear multiple hats and adapt to different situations as Hello Heart continues to grow and expand throughout the United States. A true consultative approach with prospective clients and their trusted partners is essential to success in this role.
- Lead strategic efforts to build and close new business across Local Government and Education accounts
- Consistently meet or exceed objectives/quota (annual $2M+)
- Deliver compelling presentations to prospective clients, consultants, partners, and others to make the case for heart health being a top priority
- Always informed of our products and how clients use them to perform sales activities, as well as understanding our roadmap and competitive differentiation
- Take the initiative to bring new ideas and observations to the commercial team, promote partnership and resourcefulness
- Develop and maintain intra-company relationships consistent with our values
- Understand the client’s business strategy, challenges and opportunities to drive meaningful conversations and values for all stakeholders
- Facilitate a smooth transition from Sales to the Customer Success team and assist with upsell opportunities as they arise
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 7-10 years experience in field sales in the employer's benefits or wellness space
- Established network of professional contacts that can be leveraged to quickly build new pipeline
- Successful sales history and consistent 100% quota attainment for the past 3+ years closing deals valued at $1M+ to strategic accounts
- Experience selling direct, via channel partners and consultants
- Fluency in relationship-building, particularly with key decision-makers and influencers. Ability to adapt / modulate style according to different settings and personalities
- Excellent poise and presentation skills, strong writing skills
- "Go-getter", driven to work in a growing company and sell a solution that gets quick results and can save lives
- Tenacious in follow-up and able to think out of the box for traditional outreach attempts in order to identify and connect with key decision makers
- Willingness to travel extensively as needed (post pandemic)
Hello Heart has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we look for people who are collaborative, creative, and courageous. Oh, and if you want to see some recent evidence of the fun things we do at Hello Heart, check out our Instagram page.