About Hello Heart:
Hello Heart is the only digital therapeutics company to focus exclusively on heart disease, the leading cause of death for U.S. adults. Through a connected device and mobile app that uses AI, behavioral science, and personalized digital coaching to drive lifestyle changes, Hello Heart empowers people to embrace healthier behavior, which can reduce the risks of high blood pressure and heart disease. It also helps users catch blood pressure readings that are extremely high and encourages them to talk to their doctor to identify potential risk in time. Validated in peer-reviewed studies and trusted by leading Fortune 500 companies, Hello Heart is easy to use and works alongside an employer’s benefits ecosystem. Founded in 2013, Hello Heart is a member of the American Heart Association’s Innovators’ Network and is part of the CVS Health Point Solutions Management program. Hello Heart is backed by leading VCs including Stripes, Khosla Ventures, IVP, Blue Run and Resolute. Visit www.helloheart.com for more information.
About the role:
Reporting to the Chief Growth Officer, the Director of Business Development & Partnerships- Medicare Advantage is responsible for national business development/sales activities across targeted National Payers in the Medicare Advantage space. This position develops and executes strategic approaches for new business development with both established pipeline opportunities and new targeted opportunities working closely with the Hello Heart Health Plan Business Development team.
The ideal candidate has Business Development or Management Consulting experience in the Health Plan Medicare space, and is an expert at building deep relationships with large, complex partners. With excellent communication skills, you will work cross-functionally with our internal customer success, business development, and sales teams.
- Serve as a Business Development leader for the company. Become a deep subject matter expert in all aspects related to Hello Heart and how we can work with targeted national payers.
- Lead prospecting, pitching, contracting for strategic partnerships in the Health Plan Medicare space.
- Manage and develop the Health Plan pipeline with accountability for strategic partnership targets.
- Negotiate and manage execution of channel partnership agreements with Health Plans.
- Identify and execute on partnership expansion opportunities.
- 5+ years of demonstrated Business Development or Management Consulting experience in the Health Plan / Medicare/ PBM space.
- Experience and success in end to end partnerships by developing overall strategy to build/maintain pipelines and executing through prospecting, relationship building, pitching, and contracting.
- 100% independent with demonstrated strong problem-solving skill set.
- A strong team player that can work with multiple functions within the company.
- Ability to effectively escalate to leadership matters that have strategic impact
- Go-getter that moves fast.
- Prior experience in a startup.
- Stellar written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Highly organized, able to multitask, and easily adaptable to change.
- Entrepreneurial, self-sufficient, and thrives in fast-paced environments.
- Happy to always roll up your sleeves to help and get things done.
- Willing to travel 50%.
Hello Heart has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we look for people who are collaborative, creative, and courageous. Oh, and if you want to see some recent evidence of the fun things we do at Hello Heart, check out our Instagram page.