About Hello Heart:
Hello Heart is the only digital therapeutics company to focus exclusively on heart disease, the leading cause of death for U.S. adults. Through a connected device and mobile app that uses AI, behavioral science, and personalized digital coaching to drive lifestyle changes, Hello Heart empowers people to embrace healthier behavior, which can reduce the risks of high blood pressure and heart disease. It also helps users catch blood pressure readings that are extremely high and encourages them to talk to their doctor to identify potential risk in time. Validated in peer-reviewed studies and trusted by leading Fortune 500 companies, Hello Heart is easy to use and works alongside an employer’s benefits ecosystem. Founded in 2013, Hello Heart is a member of the American Heart Association’s Innovators’ Network and is part of the CVS Health Point Solutions Management program. Hello Heart is backed by leading VCs including Stripes, Khosla Ventures, IVP, Blue Run and Resolute. Visit www.helloheart.com for more information.
About the Role:
We have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Specialist at our office in Israel. As an ideal candidate, you have first-hand experience working in a highly visible role, assisting our remote and executive teams. Deep knowledge of IT & Help Desk processes, remote communications (Zoom, Google Meet, A/V conference rooms, virtual events), office networking, and experience with implementing IT, and user management tools. You are excellent at understanding, teaching, and solving problems and constantly seek improvement based on feedback.
You will help build and scale our internal IT and helpdesk infrastructures, with an ability to leverage your knowledge to recommend products and operational improvements.
This position will be located in the Tel-Aviv office.
- Assist with company’s transition towards better onboarding/offboarding and device management - MDM & SSO integrations and management (macOS, iOS & Android)
- Technical expertise with Fortinet networking equipment (planning, implementing, & maintaining)
- Work with IT/Helpdesk vendors efficiently
- Assist with employees onboarding & offboarding processes
- Process documentation & technical documentation is crucial for this role.
- Familiarity with scripting, understanding scripts, and implementing automation
- Assist with A/V needs for conference rooms, company webinars, interviews, company events, etc
- Provide comprehensive support to employees’ hardware and software needs by assessing, monitoring, and handling our employee requests.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot, solve issues, and automate IT/Helpdesk needs
- Follow and develop best practices for implementations and maintenance
- Update & maintain inventory of all equipment, software, and licensed users.
- Reports to, and works with, the IT Manager
- Familiarity and prior experience with MDM (mostly Apple, Android devices) & SSO system implementation and management - A must
- Google Workspace certifications, networking certifications, project management certifications - Big advantage
- Experience working with executive & remote teams
- Minimum of 4-8 years of Helpdesk & IT support experience with multiple platforms
- Excellent planning, project management, and problem-solving skills, along with superior communication and interpersonal abilities
- You have strong collaboration skills and experience working with cross-functional teams
- Data-driven decision-maker
- Ability to effectively assist remote employees
- Fluent in English
Hello Heart has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we look for people who are collaborative, creative, and courageous. Oh, and if you want to see some recent evidence of the fun things we do at Hello Heart, check out our Instagram page.