About Hello Heart:
Hello Heart is the only digital therapeutics company to focus exclusively on heart disease, the leading cause of death for U.S. adults. Through a connected device and mobile app that uses AI, behavioral science, and personalized digital coaching to drive lifestyle changes, Hello Heart empowers people to embrace healthier behavior, which can reduce the risks of high blood pressure and heart disease. It also helps users catch blood pressure readings that are extremely high and encourages them to talk to their doctor to identify potential risk in time. Validated in peer-reviewed studies and trusted by leading Fortune 500 companies, Hello Heart is easy to use and works alongside an employer’s benefits ecosystem. Founded in 2013, Hello Heart is a member of the American Heart Association’s Innovators’ Network and is part of the CVS Health Point Solutions Management program. Hello Heart is backed by leading VCs including Stripes, Khosla Ventures, IVP, Blue Run and Resolute. Visit www.helloheart.com for more information.
About the role:
Hello Heart is looking for a dynamic People Operations Business Partner to add to our incredible People team. Our team is focused on retaining, developing, and growing the culture that empower our employees to be the best version of themselves. We are a growing company, with an incredible product, and exceptional employees.
We are looking for a People Ops Business Partner who will support the day to day needs of our US teams, while also leading and supporting global projects. The work you do will help take our People Ops service to the next level. You’ll develop and execute solutions, programs and policies to drive the business forward based on feedback and insights, manage employee relations, and provide strategic advice to employees, managers and leaders alike.
This role is remote US and it will report directly into the SVP, People.
- Diagnose, translate, and define current and future business needs into an overall integrated People/Talent Plan
- As a People Partner, serve as a change agent and member of your organization’s leadership team to help drive strategic growth plans and objectives across the organization.
- Provide organizational development interventions and support including organization design, development solutions, leadership coaching, and proactive change management.
- Engage in strategic workforce planning by assessing organizational capabilities; identify competency and talent gaps, ensure development of people resources; and introduce succession planning.
- Initiate and maintain effective communications with leadership and employees; provide coaching and guidance on matters related to performance management, offer feedback on style and behaviors to improve employee productivity and engagement.
- Build strong partnerships across the People team roles and functions as well as operate as part of a larger People Partner team to create a consistent Hello Heart experience.
- Partner with our organization to achieve its People objectives, including attracting, hiring and onboarding great talent, developing and retaining our employees, and achieving our goals around representation and inclusion.
- At least 7+ years of proven, progressive HR experience in a fast moving and high growth startup environment
- Experience using a multitude of HR systems is a plus
- Superior understanding of the importance of maintaining confidentiality
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels of the organization
- Outstanding project management and communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple competing priorities and to constantly re-prioritize
- An extremely high sense of urgency and an outstanding focus on customer service
Hello Heart has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we look for people who are collaborative, creative, and courageous. Oh, and if you want to see some recent evidence of the fun things we do at Hello Heart, check out our Instagram page.