About Hello Heart:
Hello Heart is the only digital therapeutics company to focus exclusively on heart disease, the leading cause of death for U.S. adults. Through a connected device and mobile app that uses AI, behavioral science, and personalized digital coaching to drive lifestyle changes, Hello Heart empowers people to embrace healthier behavior, which can reduce the risks of high blood pressure and heart disease. It also helps users catch blood pressure readings that are extremely high and encourages them to talk to their doctor to identify potential risk in time. Validated in peer-reviewed studies and trusted by leading Fortune 500 companies, Hello Heart is easy to use and works alongside an employer’s benefits ecosystem. Founded in 2013, Hello Heart is a member of the American Heart Association’s Innovators’ Network and is part of the CVS Health Point Solutions Management program. Hello Heart is backed by leading VCs including Stripes, Khosla Ventures, IVP, Blue Run and Resolute. Visit www.helloheart.com for more information.
About the role:
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Enterprise Business Development Representative in our Demand Generation team. If you are naturally outgoing, love our mission, and successful in B2B sales, this is a great opportunity to build your career.
- Master the fundamentals of Salesloft, Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, MiEdge(zywave)
- Conduct discovery calls and development engagement flows to generate newly qualified meetings with US employers
- Research targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information
- Utilize research to identify target audience and craft personalized outreach to engage with qualified prospects
- Update and create marketing content for educating clients, through outbound reach-out via email, LinkedIn, video conferencing and phone
- Organize meetings for field Sales VPs, owning the process of setting up invites and coordinating key stakeholders for each meeting
- Initiate events and group conferences with prospects - manage from start to finish (planning, implementation, follow up, and reporting)
- Organize and participate in marketing activities - Linkedin marketing campaigns, email campaigns, conferences and events
- Collaborate with peers and managers to identify ways to improve workflows for efficiency
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience in an outbound sales development role in a B2B environment
- Digital Therapeutics experience a plus
- Experience conducting extensive one-on-one qualifying meetings and calls with leads
- Exceptional business acumen, specifically regarding varying approaches to sales and marketing
- An experimental mindset, with the capacity to try things out and quickly discard or course-correct if necessary
- Experience using lead generation, engagement, and prospecting tools to find new leads and gather research on their interests, activity online, and pain points. Tools include Salesloft/equivalent, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Zoominfo, Salesforce, etc.
- Ownership of outreach to prospects at Enterprise accounts in order to educate them on the value of Hello Heart for their employees
Hello Heart has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we look for people who are collaborative, creative, and courageous. Oh, and if you want to see some recent evidence of the fun things we do at Hello Heart, check out our Instagram page.