About Us :
Baton is a venture backed technology company founded by two serial entrepreneurs. Baton’s product was born out of the founders pain managing large implementations within their companies and the acquirers. Baton enables enterprise software companies to manage and automate the implementation process of their software with customers, ensuring projects hit deadlines, stay on budget and are resourced properly. Baton works with leading companies, across analytics, banking, marketing and other enterprise software markets to ensure a smooth, predictable implementation of their products every time. As when implementation is not predictable, margins are squeezed, customers churn, and deals get stuck - Baton makes its customers better, by making the implementation of their products predictable.
As a Customer Success Lead at Baton, you will be the front line of the Baton’s customer interactions. We drink our own kool aid at Baton and want to ensure a successful, purchase, onboarding and integration of our platform with customers. Your job will be to drive the entire customer lifecycle with our founders and align yourself closely with our product organization - to make our customers fanatics. This includes onboarding new customers, educating existing customers on best practices, and making sure that our customers are actively engaged, and expand their use of Baton across their projects.
- Oversee the onboarding of new accounts and ensure successful implementation
- Help our product and engineering team continue to deliver new products at the highest quality
- Be a trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality
- Manage day to day communications with dozens of customers
- Manage the long term health of our customer base
- Create and educate customers on best practices
- Drive engagement through newsletters, webinars, customer council, etc.
- 4+ years of experience in Customer Success in a SaaS company (or equivalent experience in client facing roles).
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
- - You are a self-starter that anticipates requests and doesn’t need a lot of oversight
- Great problem solving skills, taking a consultative approach to find the best solution
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. You can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users
- Comfortable giving presentations to groups of any size
- Strong Excel skills (formulas, pivot tables, etc)
- B.A. or B.S. Degree
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation policy (10-day minimum)