Baton is looking for a talented Full Stack Engineer to join our proven team. You will be working in a highly collaborative environment focused on quickly crafting a quality product. The perfect candidate will have a keen eye for design, high standards for code quality, and a strong sense of prioritization for incremental delivery. As an early team member, you’ll have the opportunity to lay the groundwork for future development and have a hand in shaping our product and culture.
Baton is a venture backed technology company founded by two serial entrepreneurs. Baton’s product was born out of the founders’ pain managing large implementations within their companies and the acquirers. Baton enables enterprise software companies to manage and automate the implementation process of their software with customers, ensuring projects hit deadlines, stay on budget and are resourced properly. Baton works with leading companies, across analytics, banking, marketing and other enterprise software markets to ensure a smooth, predictable implementation of their products every time. As when implementation is not predictable, margins are squeezed, customers churn, and deals get stuck - Baton makes its customers better, by making the implementation of their products predictable.
- Be able to deliver a complete feature from database to API to frontend to style.
- Take a product from design through development to production.
- Solve non-trivial problems with simple and innovative solutions.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Design to incrementally solve problems.
- React or similar modern UI library.
- Django or similar modern backend framework
- Willingness to be on-call, and run point on issues
- Cypress or similar end-to-end testing tools.
- Git/Github/Gitlab or other code collaboration platform.
- Knowledge of persistent datastores (MySQL, Redis, etc)
- Experience with Docker and app deployment in AWS
- Kubernetes experience
- CI / Test development
- Desire for continuous learning
- Willingness to jump into other areas of the project
- Excited about working with a small, early stage team
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation policy (10-day minimum)