Work with a Purpose:
At Hello Alice we are about equal access fueled by technology and powered by everyone who believes that diverse small business participation isn’t just the right thing to do, but the smart thing to do. That’s true of our small business owners, and it’s true of our team. If you agree, keep reading.
Hello Alice is rapidly growing our team to support the evolving needs of the small business community and are looking for a passionate, driven self-starter Sales Manager to expand our roster of enterprise partners.
Reporting into the VP of Business Development, this role will be responsible for initiating, leading, and closing new and renewal partnership deals with Fortune 1000 customers within the Financial Services vertical, as we work together towards our mission to get more money into the pockets of small business owners.
Hello Alice currently supports over 100 partners including JPMorgan Chase, Wells Fargo, Amazon, Verizon, Mastercard, PepsiCo, Airbnb, DoorDash, eBay, and UBS among many others across Brand & Content Marketing, Social Impact and Corporate Responsibility initiatives.
Role and Responsibilities:
Here’s what you’ll be working on day-to-day, but as a nimble organization that puts our small business community at the forefront, flexibility is key, and other responsibilities may arise.
- Employing effective selling strategies to successfully position Hello Alice as a strategic partner to reach, engage and support small business owners
- Building, nurturing, and maintaining a pipeline of prospective enterprise partners by identifying relevant marketing and impact initiatives committed to supporting minority and small business communities
- Driving and closing new business deals with enterprise partners as well strategic partner renewals
- Collaborating on solutions and strategies with internal marketing and partnership success teams across the full sales cycle
- Identifying and communicating market trends to strengthen Hello Alice value proposition and product offering for enterprise partners
Required Skills and Experiences:
If you have a stellar sales track record, are a self-starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, then Hello Alice is the place for you.
- Proven success with consultative selling to enterprise companies
- 5-7 year’s experience in a sales role, preferably selling to financial institutions
- Demonstrate an understanding of sales funnel and strategy for closing deals
- Experience selling sponsorships, grants programs and/or content marketing campaigns
- Experience cultivating mutually beneficial strategic partner relationships and alliances
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful outcomes
- Experience maintaining an accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- Entrepreneurial, highly motivated, and ambitious
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with various CRM platforms
Benefits & Perks
- Generous PTO days
- Competitive compensation package
- Work from home stipend
- Diverse, fun and unique work environment
About Hello Alice:
Hello Alice is a free, multichannel platform that helps businesses launch and grow. With a community of over 1 million business owners in all 50 states and across the globe, Hello Alice is building the largest network of owners in the country while tracking data and trends to increase the success rate for entrepreneurs. Our partners include enterprise business services, government agencies, and institutions looking to serve small- and medium-business owners to ensure increased revenues and promote scale. A Latina owned company, founded by Carolyn Rodz and Elizabeth Gore, we believe in business for all by providing access to all owners including women, people of color, veterans, and everyone with an entrepreneurial spirit. To learn more, visit helloalice.com, as well as Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook.
Hello Alice is a fully remote team, so all United States locations are considered.
Hello Alice is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.