The Partner Success Project Manager will work with Hello Alice enterprise partners to execute programs benefiting small business owners such as grants, educational content, events, and more. The Partner Success Project Manager is the main point of contact representing Hello Alice throughout the enterprise partner experience: from the moment a contract is signed, to planning, execution and impact analysis.
Internally, the Partner Success Project Manager is responsible for assembling and tasking internal teams, creating and maintaining thorough project briefs and timelines, presenting program elements to partners throughout project build, and routing program feedback to and from enterprise partners. The Partner Success Project Manager is the partner advocate for cross-functional work with colleagues in grants administration, product, business development, marketing/creative and events.
The Partner Success Project Manager will be measured on:
- Annual renewal opportunities
- Partner churn rate
- Annual # of programs completed on time and within budget
Responsibilities & Duties
Here’s what you’ll be working on day-to-day, but as a nimble organization that puts our small business community at the forefront, flexibility is key, and other responsibilities may arise.
- With support from the Director of Partner Success, provide onboarding, planning, project management and direction for partner programs.
- As the main point of contact for enterprise partners on grant programs, events and educational content, provide proactive communication both internally and externally from onboarding through program completion.
- Create and deliver presentations, reporting and other collateral as required for both internal and external purposes.
- Oversee project management, cross-team communications, and deliverables across multiple accounts simultaneously while balancing competing priorities.
- Oversee routine team operational processes and systems such as program reporting, revenue tracking, and cross-functional communications.
- Conduct regular check-ins with partners to ensure programming is optimized, and aligns with partner goals.
- Establish and grow relationships within the organization, from day-to-day contacts to occasional interactions with senior executives.
Required Skills and Experiences:
The right person for this position…
- Has 5+ years experience managing multiple, ongoing partnerships/clients
- Has strong communication skills, professionalism, and relationship management both with external and internal partners
- Has a partner management approach that is solutions-oriented. Endeavors to dig deep into partner requests, and find creative solutions that are scalable for our team while still meeting and exceeding partner expectations
- Is detail-oriented, timely and precise with communications and project briefing
- Delegates tasks and provides/receives concise feedback on partner deliverables with ease
- Is able to see complex projects from a 30,000 foot view and distill them into clear, concise briefs, timelines and tasks with measurable outcomes
- Leads with high energy and a positive attitude
- Has experience in marketing, project management and collaboration software (Notion, G Suite, JIRA, MailChimp, Google Analytics, Zoom, etc.)
- Works well in a fast-paced environment; is an adaptable and versatile problem solver
- Has a heart for social impact and believe you can make a difference
- Is a team player - everyone takes out the trash at Hello Alice
- Ability to travel periodically throughout the United States.
- Ability to work in a remote environment. Remote work includes working from a location other than a central office. Such locations could include an employee's home, a co-working or other shared space, a private office, or any other place outside of the traditional corporate office building or campus.
- Ability to work for prolonged periods of time sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
About Hello Alice:
Hello Alice is a free, multichannel platform that helps businesses launch and grow. With a community of over 1 million business owners in all 50 states and across the globe, Hello Alice is building the largest network of owners in the country while tracking data and trends to increase the success rate for entrepreneurs. Our partners include enterprise business services, government agencies, and institutions looking to serve small- and medium-business owners to ensure increased revenues and promote scale. A Latina owned company, founded by Carolyn Rodz and Elizabeth Gore, we believe in business for all by providing access to all owners including women, people of color, veterans, and everyone with an entrepreneurial spirit. To learn more, visit helloalice.com, as well as Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook.
Hello Alice is a fully remote team, so all United States locations are considered.
Hello Alice is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.