Work with a Purpose:
Hello Alice, a platform dedicated to helping small business owners succeed, has created the Business Health Score (BHS), an assessment tool designed to help small business owners understand the financial health of their business and take action to improve it. This assessment tool will be licensed as a SaaS product to enterprise partners, who are looking to provide tools to improve the business health of their small business customers.
At its core, Hello Alice continues to provide business owners with a seamless experience to improve their financial stability, with access to a range of resources, grants and community support to help fuel business growth.
This is a unique opportunity to join our sales team during the launch phase of a new software as a service product offering to enterprise partners. This role will be responsible for managing the complete sales cycle process including: prospecting, initial sales calls, evaluation, software demonstration, ROI, RFP and closing of the sale. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and help shape and scale our sales organization.
Responsibilities & Duties
Here’s what you’ll be working on day-to-day, but as a nimble organization that puts our small business community at the forefront, flexibility is key, and other responsibilities may arise.
- Employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Hello Alice as a SaaS partner to reach, engage and support small business owners.
- Responsible for; creating a methodical, data driven sales process; filling and driving the sales pipeline; and closing enterprise-level deals across multiple industry verticals.
- Drive sales, aggressively expand the enterprise customer base and generate new revenue
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior executives at enterprise companies
- Lead in-person client presentations to executives, including information discovery sessions, product demonstrations and proposals
- Engage with prospects to understand their unique and specific pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs
- Contact potential prospects from personally-generated research to build a robust sales pipeline
- Develop and implement a scalable sales process from prospecting/demand generation through contract execution
- Leverage CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development
- Proactively identify and implement new strategies to improve sales cycles
Required Skills and Experiences:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience selling complex SaaS solutions into enterprise accounts.
- 3+ years as an individual contributor in complex, high-touch, strategic enterprise deals
- Consistent overachievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory.
- You are a sales cycle expert. You have expertise at enterprise level and you develop and lead prospects by applying analytics to specific business issues. You know how to “drive a deal.”
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in the Hello Alice mission.
- You understand early-stage. You understand the need to work as a team for everyone to be successful. You know there are never enough resources and every day presents a challenge. You thrive on “building it yourself” and the satisfaction it brings.
- Excellent Communicator. You know what to say and more importantly, how and when to say it.
- Experience working with Hubspot or other CRM tools
About Hello Alice:
Hello Alice is a free, multichannel platform that helps businesses launch and grow. With a community of over 1 million business owners in all 50 states and across the globe, Hello Alice is building the largest network of owners in the country while tracking data and trends to increase the success rate for entrepreneurs. Our partners include enterprise business services, government agencies, and institutions looking to serve small- and medium-business owners to ensure increased revenues and promote scale. A Latina owned company, founded by Carolyn Rodz and Elizabeth Gore, we believe in business for all by providing access to all owners including women, people of color, veterans, and everyone with an entrepreneurial spirit. To learn more, visit helloalice.com, as well as Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook.
Hello Alice is a fully remote team, so all United States locations are considered.
Hello Alice is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
www.helloalice.com // Twitter // Facebook // Instagram // LinkedIn