Work with a Purpose:
At Hello Alice we are about equal access fueled by technology and powered by everyone who believes that diverse small business participation isn’t just the right thing to do, but the smart thing to do. That’s true of our small business owners, and it’s true of our team. If you agree, keep reading.
About Hello Alice:
Hello Alice is a free, multichannel platform that helps businesses launch and grow. With a community of over 1 million business owners in all 50 states and across the globe, Hello Alice is building the largest network of owners in the country while tracking data and trends to increase the success rate for entrepreneurs. Our partners include enterprise business services, government agencies, and institutions looking to serve small- and medium-business owners to ensure increased revenues and promote scale. A Latina owned company, founded by Carolyn Rodz and Elizabeth Gore, we believe in business for all by providing access to all owners including women, people of color, veterans, and everyone with an entrepreneurial spirit. To learn more, visit helloalice.com, as well as Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook.
As the Director of Partner Success you are charged with leading client communications and program management for our partners from the point of sale through to program wrap. You will be responsible for ensuring successful execution and service of all client agreements in fulfillment of company revenue goals.
Responsibilities & Duties
Here’s what you’ll be working on day-to-day, but as a nimble organization that puts our small business community at the forefront, flexibility is key, and other responsibilities may arise.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all account management and client service needs for contracted enterprise partners, internally and externally, while building and nurturing trusted long-lasting partnerships.
- Responsible for partner communication and management related to program activities including production timelines and approvals, creative asset development and reporting metrics and performance insights.
- Work collaboratively with internal team members to facilitate the process of achieving client success in terms of solution adoption and revenue generation.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of partner program expectations in order to ensure smooth and successful executions and exceptional performance.
- Ensure partners are delighted with Hello Alice program partnerships and our quality of service, to create win-win relationships that are long-term, expanding and profitable.
- Collaborate with our business development managers, marketing/creative and product team to ensure the client is served appropriately
- Streamline internal processes to improve and enhance account management and client service.
- Propose new solutions and ways of working to improve the partner program management process.
- Work with business development and other internal teams to align strategic marketing plans and initiatives against partner programs to ensure OKRs are being met.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Hello Alice products and services to help identify upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities and communicate with our business development managers regularly.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Manage and grow a team responsible for servicing partner campaigns.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
Required Skills and Experiences:
- 5+ years of client account management experience.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity.
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of website development, marketing, measurement and analytics, content management and digital marketing.
- Excellent time and project management skills. You're always looking to improve inefficient processes.
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding revenue goals and receiving positive customer feedback.
- Proficiency with common customer success and customer relationship management software.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Hello Alice is a fully remote team, so all United States locations are considered.
Hello Alice is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.