Work with a Purpose:
At Hello Alice we are about equal access fueled by technology and powered by everyone who believes that diverse small business participation isn’t just the right thing to do, but the smart thing to do. That’s true of our small business owners, and it’s true of our team. If you agree, keep reading.
About Hello Alice:
Hello Alice is a free, multichannel platform that helps businesses launch and grow. With a community of over 1 million business owners in all 50 states and across the globe, Hello Alice is building the largest network of owners in the country while tracking data and trends to increase the success rate for entrepreneurs. Our partners include enterprise business services, government agencies, and institutions looking to serve small- and medium-business owners to ensure increased revenues and promote scale. A Latina owned company, founded by Carolyn Rodz and Elizabeth Gore, we believe in business for all by providing access to all owners including women, people of color, veterans, and everyone with an entrepreneurial spirit. To learn more, visit helloalice.com, as well as Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook.
As a Customer Support Advisor at Hello Alice, you will focus on ensuring that we provide our business owners a truly magical experience.
You’ll report directly to the Director of Customer Support
Role and Responsibilities:
Here’s what you’ll be working on day-to-day, but as a nimble organization that puts our small business community at the forefront, flexibility is key, and other responsibilities may arise.
- Working in Zendesk within multiple support workstreams
- Ensuring customers have a quick response time by staying on top of your assigned tickets, with same-day ticket review
- Become a product expert and advise our customers on best practices of application usage
- Triage incoming incidents via email, phone and chat
- Proactively identify and address issues our customers may face via UAT testing
- Create documentation for use in internal knowledge base
- Leverage technology to improve overall customer experience and CSAT
Required Skills and Experiences:
- You are empathetic and understand customer needs so you can effectively empathize with our customers
- Passion for meeting the needs of the customer
- Attention to detail and process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Zendesk is highly desirable
Hello Alice is a fully remote team, so all United States locations are considered.
Hello Alice is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.