Work with a Purpose:
At Hello Alice we are about equal access fueled by technology and powered by everyone who believes that diverse small business participation isn’t just the right thing to do, but the smart thing to do. That’s true of our small business owners, and it’s true of our team. If you agree, keep reading.
Hello Alice is rapidly growing a diverse team, and we are looking for a motivated, high potential Enterprise Account Executive. You’ll be responsible for initiating, leading and closing new sales and partnerships with Fortune 1000 customers. We currently support over 100 partners including the NAACP, SBA, Amazon, Verizon, Google, Mastercard, PepsiCo, Airbnb, DoorDash, eBay, and UBS among many others in Brand & Content Marketing, Social impact and Corporate Responsibility initiatives, Grant programs and education. With over $30m raised in venture funding from notable investors like QED, SVB and Melinda Gates, 1,100%+ YOY user growth and 600%+ YOY revenue growth, this is your opportunity to join a blitzscaling venture.
We are looking for passionate, creative, curious, self-motivated people who want to join a fast growing company, solving problems for our Enterprise Partners. Reporting into the VP of Business Development, as an Enterprise Account Executive on our Sales team, you will use your extensive sales and business development experience, domain expertise and consultative selling skills to initiate, lead and support sales of Hello Alice products and services.
Role and Responsibilities:
Here’s what you’ll be working on day-to-day, but as a nimble organization that puts our small business community at the forefront, flexibility is key, and other responsibilities may arise.
- You will be a key player on our sales team to drive new business as well strategic renewals
- You will drive complex sales cycles working closely with sales, marketing and customer success teams.
- You will be at the forefront of assisting our Enterprise Partners in their various marketing and impact initiatives initiatives by selling Grant & Content Marketing Programs
- You will use your experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with new and existing customers and executive sponsors
- You will employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Hello Alice as a strategic partner to reach, engage and support SMBs
Required Skills and Experiences:
If you have a stellar sales track record, are a self-starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, then Hello Alice is the place for you.
- You are entrepreneurial, passionate, enthusiastic and a successful salesperson who wants to be part of a fast growing Series B technology company
- You have experience selling sponsorships, grants programs or content marketing campaigns to C-levels within enterprise accounts
- You have previous experience in sponsorship sales
- You are empathetic and understand customer needs so you can effectively position Hello Alice products and services
- Experience cultivating mutually beneficial strategic partner relationships and alliances
- Proven success with consultative selling and sales strategy
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful outcomes
- Proven experience of pulling together different business units to maximize on sales opportunities
- Highly motivated, ambitious and constantly striving for excellence and success
- Self motivation/drive with a work-ethic based on never giving up
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- Familiarity with account based & consultative selling methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with various CRM platforms
Benefits & Perks
- Generous PTO days
- Competitive compensation, benefit, and equity package
- Work from home stipend
- Professional development
- Diverse, fun, and unique work environment
About Hello Alice:
Hello Alice is a free, multichannel platform that helps businesses launch and grow. With a community of nearly 600,000 business owners in all 50 states and across the globe, Hello Alice is building the largest network of owners in the country while tracking data and trends to increase the success rate for entrepreneurs. Our partners include enterprise business services, government agencies, and institutions looking to serve small- and medium-business owners to ensure increased revenues and promote scale. A Latina owned company, founded by Carolyn Rodz and Elizabeth Gore, we believe in business for all by providing access to all owners including women, people of color, veterans, and everyone with an entrepreneurial spirit. To learn more, visit helloalice.com, as well as Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook.
Hello Alice is a fully remote team, so all United States locations are considered.
Hello Alice is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.