You + Helix
Helix is a place where innovators and doers gather in order to drive significant progress in population genomics. We have come together to work at the intersection of clinical care, research, and genomics.
If you’re excited by the idea of making a meaningful impact and joining a team where we pride ourselves on driving innovation through fostering an environment with an emphasis on empowering one another to grow, Helix might be the place for you!
Helix + The World
Our end-to-end population genomics platform enables health systems, life sciences companies, and payers to advance genomic research and accelerate the integration of genomic data into routine clinical care. We support all aspects of population genomics from recruitment to translational research and help our partners use genomics to improve health outcomes, increase patient engagement, and lower costs. Leading health systems, including Renown Health, AdventHealth, and Mayo Clinic, use our population genomics platform to power some of the world’s largest and fastest-growing population genomics initiatives.
For the COVID-19 public health crisis, Helix has built one of the nation’s largest COVID diagnostic labs and has been on the leading edge of national viral surveillance efforts tracking B.1.1.7 and other viral strains.
What is special about this role:
We're looking for a Technical Recruiter that's interested in making a big impact in their career by coming in at the foundational level of the Recruitment Team to empower us to continue to scale rapidly. This is an amazing opportunity to work with a team that values having fun at work in a collaborative, empowering, and autonomous work environment. You’ll be working directly with our Hiring Managers and Sourcing Team to evolve our Talent Acquisition Strategy focused on building world-class teams.
As a Senior Technical Recruiter for Helix, you will:
- Help us evolve our full-cycle recruiting process with a focus on strong hiring manager partnership and candidate advocacy
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Create an amazing experience for candidates during the interview process
- Help us think about innovative ways to find, engage and activate passive candidates
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
- Facilitate interview and hiring decision-making process with technical interviewers and hiring managers
- Regularly track pipeline, priorities and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience sourcing and closing both tech and non-tech roles
- Strong close ratios
- Prior experience working in a metrics driven environment and able to produce reports and track your data
- Understand how to deliver a data-driven approach to a recruiting strategy
- Utilize a consultative approach with hiring managers that you support
- 5+ years of experience in either an agency and internal recruiting environment
- Strong equity experience
- Greenhouse experience
- Passionate about mission driven work
What’s important to us:
- Curiosity — we are all passionate about the possibilities enabled by having access to your own genome
- Responsibility — we have an obligation to people and our partners to operate with highly credible research guided by well respected advisors, with clear and effective communication about our products
- Agility — flexibility and a desire to be nimble, smart, and effective are important to the Helix culture
- Follow-through — we’re building a diverse team with amazing track records of achievement in multidisciplinary environments
What Helix has to offer you:
Aside from working alongside brilliant, dedicated, passionate, down-to-earth, curious, warm, and thoughtful people, we also provide great benefits:
- Competitive compensation, Comprehensive Health insurance package including employer sponsored HSA
- 12 weeks of Maternity or Paternity leave
- 401(k) with employer matching and 100% vested on first day
- Corporate fitness rate
- Comprehensive Well Being benefits
- Catered meals
- Flexible PTO
Helix is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
We are building a world-class distributed workforce. This role has the ability to be performed from anywhere in the United States as well as the option to come onsite to one of our two California locations, should that be your preference.