Work on the new era of digital culture.
We strive to recognize and reward culture creators with the latest web3 philosophies around ownership.
Heir Inc. was born out of the desire to uplift and empower the next generation of athletes (and creators) with innovative technology and tools to deepen engagement and monetization with their audiences. HEIR presents a new opportunity for athletes (and creators) to engage with their most loyal supporters, define new revenue streams and digital enterprises, and position their brands for the future, into the Web 3.0 universe.
Heir Inc.’s mission is to provide the next evolution of digital culture to the world. We aim to redefine the perspective and functionality of digital culture while creating benefits for original culture creators and those who consume it early.
Our founding team brings experience from the White House, Robinhood, Nike, and Jordan Brand and has worked with athletes and entertainers including Steph Curry, Michael Jordan, Beyonce, Travis Scott, and The Weeknd. HEIR is backed by Thrive Capital (investors in Instagram, Stripe, Slack, Robinhood, Github) and pro athletes.
About the role
We are excited to bring a talented, experienced, and driven Community Manager to Heir. We value our users and want to foster an environment for them to be heard and supported. As an early team member, you will play a leading role in shaping our community mission and building the foundation for community for our users. In addition, you will gain an unparalleled opportunity to understand athletes and help develop groundbreaking web3 technology.
Your day-to day responsibilities are to:
- Execute day-to-day operations of our social media accounts (e.g., Twitter, Discord)
- Monitor users in the HEIR app experience for adherence to community guidelines
- Create marketing content to keep HEIR audiences updated on upcoming events and product features
- Analyze engagement metrics and identify opportunities to optimize engagement on social channels, outbound campaigns, and in-app experience
- Facilitate meaningful connections with community (active and waitlisted) members across all Heir channels
- Work closely with Research, Design, Content, and Product to act as the Voice of the Customer for features
- Work closely with Operations to provide insights on customer success strategies and support engagement
- Educate and manage moderators and champion users in the community
- 3+ years experience in social media, community management, and social marketing
- Passionate about social media, web3, and fostering healthy communities
- Driven by the opportunity to interact and engage with community members daily
- Expert writing skills to cultivate and manage an active community
- Eager to work in a rapid-paced startup environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Previous experience managing Discord community channels or acting as a moderator
- Experience with social analytics or performance marketing
- Experience working with growth marketing teams
- Understanding of blockchain technology