Network Operations Associate (Part Time)
Hebrew Public issued a COVID Vaccine mandate for all staff. This will require all staff to receive the COVID Vaccination.
Start Date: Immediate
Position Details: 20-30 hours per week
Location: This role will report to work both virtually and in person, depending on COVID-related health and safety protocols. This includes our various schools across NYC as well as the Network Office (729 7th Ave New York City, NY 10019).
CMO Website: www.hebrewpublic.org
About the Organization:
Hebrew Public Charter Schools for Global Citizens
Hebrew Public a national network of diverse-by-design public charter schools that teach children of all backgrounds to become productive global citizens. Our schools are models of racial and economic integration, academic excellence, and foreign language learning.
About the Position:
Join an exciting community of educators and social changemakers who are passionate about global education and are committed to improved student learning and outcomes. We select individuals who share our vision and are willing to put in the hard work to achieve it. We are seeking a driven Operations Associate that operates with a high sense of urgency and possesses a strong work ethic. Candidates for this position do NOT need to speak Hebrew. The School is fully committed to a culturally diverse faculty and student body. The school is eager to consider applications from traditionally underrepresented groups.
As a key member of the Network Operations Team overseeing all Ops-related work in our schools, the Network Operations Associate provides strategic and administrative support for all of our work. The Network Operations Associate is an analytical thinker who is highly organized and ready and willing to jump in on multiple projects, help keep the team on task and on time, and is excited to be part of a team that take seriously our commitment to the organizations OLAM values as outstanding problem solvers, lifelong learners, aware communicators, and difference makers.
- Provide support on various Network Operations projects including liaising with project stakeholders and managing, tracking, and reporting on project details and deliverables
- Be a voice in the strategic planning phase of upcoming projects
- Draft high level communications between network and school staff
- Conduct administrative duties, such as setting up meetings, drafting invoices and drawing estimates
- Develop and maintain databases and/or spreadsheets; prepare special and recurring reports containing specialized or sensitive information.
- Prepare and analyze data as required
- Help problem-solve issues and suggest ways to improve the project
- Support enrollment and registration tasks
- Assist in managing multiple city, state, and federal compliance requirements across the network and schools
- Schedule meetings, phone calls, site visits, etc.
- Assists with managing organization technology, including hardware and software
- Performing other duties assigned by the COO/SDO as needed
- A person who believes in the critical importance of diversity in the life of an organization
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s preferred but not required
- Minimum 3 years in administration, research, project management or related field
- Proficient with Google Workspace (Suite) including Docs, Sheets, and Forms
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Adaptable and calm under pressure
- Ability to work on-site at our schools periodically as needed
- Attention to detail: Thinks critically about the details of a task at hand
- Flexibility: Excels in a high-paced work environment and can adjust expected tasks and schedule to the updated priorities
- Independence: Self-starter who can work independently, be assertive, and make thoughtful decisions about projects
- Collaborative: Works with teammates and is responsive to feedback. Willingness to go above and beyond the requirements of the job to be innovative and support the organization
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Salary and benefits will be highly competitive and commensurate with experience.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS, PLEASE APPLY:
To be considered, interested applicants must submit a resume and detailed cover letter.
Hebrew Public is committed to building a diverse team that reflects the communities we serve. Candidates of color and those from backgrounds that are underrepresented in school leadership roles are particularly encouraged to apply.