Hebbia is building an AI productivity suite to revolutionize knowledge work. Our AI understands and reasons over written knowledge to synthesize meaningful responses for users in seconds. We've raised significant funding from Peter Thiel, Index Ventures (via Mike Volpi), Jerry Yang (founder of Yahoo), Ram Sriram (one of the first investors in Google), and others, and have built the fastest-moving team in the world.
Our technology powers financial services firms who are running due diligence on deals and want to make their analysts faster and smarter. Your role is to execute on the product vision, strategy and roadmap. You will partner with company leaders to effectively orchestrate and align all parts of the business. You’ll work closely with our Head of Product and CEO.
This role is based out of our New York City office in Soho.
- Collaborate with: engineering, design, customer success and sales to prioritize and manage product development lifecycle.
- Drive technical implementation: prompt engineering, working with LLMs at scale, optimizing concurrent indexing, improving performance, etc.
- Establish and track: key metrics aligned with company objectives.
- Collect user feedback: use it to help inform prioritization.
- Meet key customers: speak to product roadmap with senior stakeholders (both active customers and key prospects)
Who You Are
- 4+ years of experience in product management. Early stage, B2B experience preferred
- Experience in AI or LLM product development preferred, software engineering experience a plus
- Proficiency with Figma a plus
- Self starter and fast learner who is excited about taking ownership over major initiatives
- Extreme passion for learning, growth, and leadership