The user interface for AGI– Hebbia is AI that works the way you work.
Designed to be generally capable– it can tackle even the most complex tasks, citing answers over any amount of sources. By showing its work, Hebbia empowers users to collaborate with AI on each step and validate responses instead of blindly trusting them. Our mission is to put capable AI in the hands of 1 billion people by 2030.
Our technology powers financial services firms who are running due diligence on billion-dollar deals and want to make their analysts faster and smarter. You will be responsible for initiating relationships with potential clients and building these relationships to drive deals through the pipeline to successful closes.
You will own our deal flow, end to end, and transition deals to our Customer Success team after completed pilots. You will research prospective customers and adapt your sales strategy to meet their needs. You will also play a key role in defining our sales model and go-to-market plan as we evolve and target new sectors.
This role is based out of our New York City office in Soho.
- Grow a sales pipeline: Identify top targets and determine outreach sequences and strategies to initiate a relationship
- Map stakeholders: determine decision-maker and create plan to get decision-maker buy-in
- Pitch and manage deal cycle: Customize your pitch and demo to tailor to individual client needs
- Drive client satisfaction: Partner with our Customer Success team during the pilot period to manage transition to long-term contracts
- Grow accounts: quarterback post-sales teams to ensure strong deployment and customer experience and manage growth and renewal processes.
- Optimize go-to-market motion: Build compelling demos, collateral, and sales tooling to accelerate a replicable end-to-end sales process
Who You Are
4+ years Enterprise SaaS Sales Experience
Experience at an early stage venture backed company, e.g. <100 people
Prior work selling and delivering products in new or early stage markets
- Extreme hunger and passion for learning, growth, and leadership